EVEN THOUGH THE CHARGERS HAVE A LOSING RECORD

ATLballer

Chargers are a team that has played badly this year, but when the click they are explosive.

If we underestimate them we will look like morons next week.

I hope Smith is taking this game very seriously and I hope everybody does there assignments, if they do we should win this game, but if they don't.............

im not worried about it. If we can hold up against the run and shut down LT we are going to win this game. The chargers have no pass rush.

LT is old as dirt and as effective and Reggie Bush. We need to shut down Sproles, because that little MF can haul.

And I'd worry more about their pass game, it's been solid. I am excited to go up against their defense though. And I'm sure Turner has had this game circled on his calendar all season.

LT is old as dirt and as effective and Reggie Bush. We need to shut down Sproles, because that little MF can haul.

And I'd worry more about their pass game, it's been solid. I am excited to go up against their defense though. And I'm sure Turner has had this game circled on his calendar all season.

I totally forgot about the Turner wanting to beat his old team factor.....boy is he going to be pumped up for this game.

It should be fun to watch.

Chargers are a team that has played badly this year, but when the click they are explosive.

If we underestimate them we will look like morons next week.

I hope Smith is taking this game very seriously and I hope everybody does there assignments, if they do we should win this game, but if they don't.............

I have a feeling we are going to end up looking like morons .....I hope not.......but we cant stop a run at all

There is one reason this game doesn't bother me. I felt the same way as the poster until earlier today. Then it hit me.

Michael "the Burner" Turner has a personal statement to make. He'll have an army of team mates wanting to make sure his statement gets heard as well. I believe the team will take this game very personally on his behalf. It could be ugly.

I have a feeling we are going to end up looking like morons .....I hope not.......but we cant stop a run at all

one of the good things are that the chargers havent been running it. they've only avg. 18 runs per game. foxy has also played SD a couple of times, i wonder if he has tips for the rest of the team.

thats right...he should be running like someone on fire

he always runs like someone on fire