Steve Young " You can turn lemonade into lemons "

SWIFT HITTER

Yes, I know.

It's just confusing on how a benched qb would turn it into a positive.

Well, maybe McNabb should give Joey a call.

pride

not only was he made out to look horrible by the Ravens D, he was benched by his head coach...pride would push some people to make sure that it never gets close to that point again

pride

not only was he made out to look horrible by the Ravens D, he was benched by his head coach...pride would push some people to make sure that it never gets close to that point again

McNabb has taken a lot of blame for Reid's insane playcalling. I think McNabb deserves another team. He wasn't liked from the moment he got there. He was booed before even starting for them. They were waiting for the time to sh#t on him. There are many teams who would pick him up to start in a heartbeat.

McNabb has taken a lot of blame for Reid's insane playcalling. I think McNabb deserves another team. He wasn't liked from the moment he got there. He was booed before even starting for them. They were waiting for the time to sh#t on him. There are many teams who would pick him up to start in a heartbeat.

oh most definitely...a friend of mine is a Panthers fan, he was saying how he loved the fact he's getting benched over there, hoping somehow someway Carolina could get their hands on him