Quesion about the DRUM LIne at the georgia dome

Espo

Okay im sure you guys all know the drum line of students that play at all the home games this year. (Well at least i remember them at every game).

I like it even watching every game on t.v you hear them. But the only thing that confuses me. Is that i noticed there all wearing former falcons jerseys!? i see D. Hall Dunn, Crumpler..? whats up with that maybe im missing something but if somebody can shed some light on that . That would be great. I mean They could give them all new jerseys.

Okay im sure you guys all know the drum line of students that play at all the home games this year. (Well at least i remember them at every game).

I like it even watching every game on t.v you hear them. But the only thing that confuses me. Is that i noticed there all wearing former falcons jerseys!? i see D. Hall Dunn, Crumpler..? whats up with that maybe im missing something but if somebody can shed some light on that . That would be great. I mean They could give them all new jerseys.

The jerseys they wear all say "DRUMLINE" on the back. They use the old jerseys because they can't sell them so why not "recycle".

yeah.. one dude is always sporting his Ducket gem... i thought to myself just this week.. Arty cant spring for some new jerseys??? Wouldnt that be good advertising?? they are always getting on TV.

None of them say Dunn, Vick, or Duckett on the back-they all say Drumline. I love the way they comb through all the tailgate parking lots playing too.

They have "Drumline" on the backs of the Jerseys.....instead of the names of players or former players.... B)

Everybody in the drumline do not attend high school. Some of those dudes are really old!!!

There used to be some that were 45 when Duckett was here.

lol How are they playing bad? Do they play at bad times? or just there skills are not that good?

;)

Did someone say they were playing bad or at bad times? B)

But, as a Percussionist, they are good. They play "corp-style" or "matched grip" which suggests there will be heavy "rudimental" cadences. I just wished they would look a little more serious. THEY CAN PLAY....for sure!!! ;)

I still don't understand the point of a drumline in a 70k seat dome where you can't hear them.

;)

Did someone say they were playing bad or at bad times? B)

But, as a Percussionist, they are good. They play "corp-style" or "matched grip" which suggests there will be heavy "rudimental" cadences. I just wished they would look a little more serious. THEY CAN PLAY....for sure!!! ;)

Yeah thats what i asked. I asked , in what ways are they playing bad? and or, are they just playing at bad times. lol

Thanks for the answer yeah i figured they are pretty good.