Green Bay or NO. Who helps us more...

yes, green bay not much of a threat for competition for wildcard since we won the head-to-head and we have a one game lead on them as well - so we really for all intents and purposes have a two game lead on them. We are two games ahead of Saints but if they got hot and won five of six they could still possibly hurt us.....

best for Falcons if Saints have nothing to play for when we meet them next.

I'm going to be cheering for GB. I want NO to have their spirit broken.

What about you guys?

Well i will be rooting for G.B. i think G.B. wins their divsion anyways. I do not want the Saints to win period and get any momentum when we play them again in 2 weeks. I do however think the Saints will pull it off 2nite just bcuz they are at home. I used to be one that always worried about other teams and how it would help us, dont get me wrong though i still ponder with it at times but as long as we take care of our own BIZ it wont matter. We have 5 games left and if we can win 3 of our next 5(TB will be a MUST game) i think we will get in at least as a WC. If we win 4 of our next 5 i think we win the division and that is real possible winning 4 more games. We have to win at least 1 more game on the road and win out at home and we will be in the tourny. Im hoping for 11 wins because i think we would dominate at home in the playoffs. If everything ends up how i think it will we will host the Dallas Cowgirls at home. Ryan vs Romo that would be sweet.

Giants(14-2)

Cards(11-5)

ATL(11-5)

G.B. (8-8)

DAL(10-6)

TB(10-6)

TB@ATL=Atl win 34-31

DAL@GB= DAL win 21-20

ATL@ARI= Atl win 24-21(O.T)

DAL@NYG= DAL win 28-27

DAL@ATL= DAL win 27-20

Betting on New Orleans,

we need then to get some Confidence and then Blow Out Tampa And Carolina!

I took New Orleans too. The game was a pick 'em, then I checked a few minutes later and NO was listed as +1. I suspect Brees will have a big game against GB...I also took the over...51 points.

But, you are right. We are going to have to have some help from NO against the Panthers, and Succaneers.

Well i will be rooting for G.B. i think G.B. wins their divsion anyways. I do not want the Saints to win period and get any momentum when we play them again in 2 weeks. I do however think the Saints will pull it off 2nite just bcuz they are at home. I used to be one that always worried about other teams and how it would help us, dont get me wrong though i still ponder with it at times but as long as we take care of our own BIZ it wont matter. We have 5 games left and if we can win 3 of our next 5(TB will be a MUST game) i think we will get in at least as a WC. If we win 4 of our next 5 i think we win the division and that is real possible winning 4 more games. We have to win at least 1 more game on the road and win out at home and we will be in the tourny. Im hoping for 11 wins because i think we would dominate at home in the playoffs. If everything ends up how i think it will we will host the Dallas Cowgirls at home. Ryan vs Romo that would be sweet.

Giants(14-2)

Cards(11-5)

ATL(11-5)

G.B. (8-8)

DAL(10-6)

TB(10-6)

TB@ATL=Atl win 34-31

DAL@GB= DAL win 21-20

ATL@ARI= Atl win 24-21(O.T)

DAL@NYG= DAL win 28-27

DAL@ATL= DAL win 27-20

You must be a Cowboys fan having them winning in what's going to be a frigid Green bay, an unstoppable New York Giant team right now, in their place at that, and coming to the dome to beat us (which could happen IF they beat the Giants, big IF). I like our chances though if we get the NFCCCG at home.

I want both teams to show greatness and a very close game, by 3 points to GB...

Then next week, they will both have confidence, enough to beat Tampa and Carolina!

At least, I want Tampa to lose more, so I hope NO gets their **** together enough to be competitive next weekend, if Tampa loses to NO, they will be shaken going into playing us.