Who you got tonight?

Detroit_Falcon

GB, Aaron Rodgers can sling that ball and NO has some pretty bad db's. If GB can keep Brees on the sideline and take the crowd out of the game then it could get ugly for NO and fast.

Bad thing about GB is they can't stop the run and NO does well at stopping the run. The Deuce can't get loose or that other little speedy back can't get going tonight. It's a winnable game for both squads but I hope GB pulls it out.

find the correct forum for posts about other teams, this is TATF

Well, it's in the best interest of the Falcons for the Saints to lose, so most Falcon fans are going to be pulling for GB. My son is a diehard Falcon fan, but has Brees as his fantasy QB. So, he's hoping that Brees puts up some great numbers, but that NO loses like the dogs that they are.

Come on guys. If the Saints lose tonight than they will start playing loose because they will have nothing to lose and that may allow them to play better. That wouldn't be good news for us. I'm sorry to say that we need to the Saints to win. As long as the pressure is still on them to win games they are gonna be uptight and that's the best thing for the Falcons. That is really painful to say.