Houston Nutt has got to be sec coach of the year..

SacFalcFan

Houston should be considered without a doubt. He is starting to turn that program around and getting them to believe they can win and are not the bottom feeders of the SEC. Great turn around by him. Ole miss just might no longer be ole sis anymore. Next year i see them being alot better..

Houston should be considered without a doubt. He is starting to turn that program around and getting them to believe they can win and are not the bottom feeders of the SEC. Great turn around by him. Ole miss just might no longer be ole sis anymore. Next year i see them being alot better..

think about the turnaround from last year.. i mean the difference is amazing.. beating lsu at lsu and florida in the swamp.. dang..

the turn around he did at ole miss was amazing and he used mostly the same players with snead as a big additiona obviously, but what a great turnaround.. they are cotton bowl bound.. Congrats to ole miss and houston nutt.. hopefully some fans will accept that he is a great coach because he is.

Without a doubt!

My son is the biggest Ole Miss fan living in Georgia. He loves the rebels ... but he's not looking forward to see his team play in the Cotton Bowl.

nothing against texas tech, but they aren't the same team on the road as they at home and we saw what happens when you pure pressure on harrell and ole miss will do that the entire game..

OU is a little different than Ole Miss. As much as I like Hooty he gets way outcoached by Mike Leach if they meet up. Tech by 2 touchdowns.

That said Hooty still wins coach of the year.

Earlier in the season, Ole Miss administration tells Houston Nutt that one of greatest things about Ole Miss football is the unique crowd atmosphere. Houston Nutt is told to “feed off the crowd” if he ever gets nervous. Nutt takes this advice literally.

cannut.jpg