Remaining Carolina Schedule

GB 5-5

TB 8-3

Denver 6-5

NYG 10-1

NO 5-5

34-19

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Carolina has a tough road ahead. We have it the easiest.

The fact that TB and Carolina are going to battle it out one more time, will be great, bc one of them will drop. But looking at this, the TB is going to be key for the Falcons. Probably the biggest game of the year.

I think both us and Tampa has the easiest compared to Carolina. Do not forget Saints, they can make a run still. NFC South division is the toughest. Even though it is early to talk to different scenarios, for falcons to be in playoffs, they can be certain if they win 4 out of 5. A 10-6 record may put us in a Wild card berth depending on how other teams match up.

Go falcons. :D

The way I look at it is this: This team has far surpassed any expectations I had for this year. I'm so proud of this organization I can't even describe it. We are playing with house money now. Anything good that continues to happen for the rest of this year is going to be like finding a winning lottery ticket in your driveway or having a beer truck overturn on the street your house is on............

well maybe not the rams B)

I am getting really stoked for the Rams game - at first I thought it would be a great way to celebrate the Holidays with my kids visiting for the week - now it has grown into a game that could determine our play-off chances - OMG!!!!!! I am getting really REALLY stoked for this game now! ^_^

Obviously winning all our remaining games would pretty much guarantee a spot, but when you just consider the division tie breakers we really need the Panthers to lose at least two more games, though we need them to beat the Bucs.

TB has lost to NO and beat CAR. They also beat us. Ideally they would lost to us and lose to CAR. That would give us the division tiebreaker over them (assuming we win @ NO and vs TB). That loss to NO for TB could be the deciding factor in the race for the division title.

I say we go at least 4-1. I think we will lose 2 either Bucs,Saints,or Vikings and win the other 2 games. If we lose any of them i hope its 2 the Vikings and not a divisional opponent.

Panther: 3-2 maybe 2-3. I think they go into GB and do sumthin that we didnt do and that is LOSE. I think Giants will run all over them literally. TB will probably beat them again, this will be a close gm this time tho not a blow out. Saints could sneak up on them and surprise them late in the season. Not 2 mention if Broncos stop the run against them like they did us then Broncos WILL WIN that game especially if Bailey is back in the lineup. I dnt think they will but they do have a shot at losing the rest of their games with the way those other teams they r facing r playing.

Bucs: No less than 3-2. Luckily they still havent played the raiders yet so they have another easy win. All the other games will be tough tho but i think they will pull thru the NO, SD games and we will just have 2 see about the Falcons and Panthers.