Just watched the game again.

thempizzle

I just watched the game again on NFL Short Clips and there were really a few things that stuck out about this game. Overall, I can honestly say that this is probably the best the team has played together as a unit all year long. Definitely our best and most significant victory of the season. There isnt much anymore the naysayers can say.

- Michael Turner has not slowed down. This entire week and for a great part of the week earlier I kept seeing threads questioning Turner's durability and/or skill. That last touchdown...they gave him the ball 4 plays in a row. 1 2 3 4 right up the middle. The 4th play he looked the same way he looked the very first play of the game. He is not a problem for us. He is a problem for the guys that have to try and tackle him on Sundays.

- Harry Douglas really is that good. They left a touchdown out there on the field on that one play where Ryan kinda overthrew and Harry was held. He has great speed and the ability to cut it upfield. And he's confident. THANK GOD WE RELEASED ADAM JENNINGS. A few weeks ago I would tell all my friends that I loved every player on this team except for Adam Jennings. I now truly love every player on this team. I even fully approved 100% of the taunting penalty that Harry got. I know that he shouldn't do it again but man... the way things have gone for this franchise and with the significance of that one return... I WOULDA LOVED TO HAVE TAUNTED SOME PANTIE FANS RIGHT THEN AND THERE!!! :)

- On probably 90% of Carolina's big or crucial plays on Sunday, Curtis Lofton was NOT on the field. The kid is really a great player. Whenever there is a run play he is like a magnet to the ball. On the Delhomme TD run, he was dropped back into pass coverage (really his big weakness, hes a great run-defender, not such a great pass defender) and somebody on our team, didnt get to see who, was in his way, preventing him the ability to get to Delhomme.

GREAT game all-around for the team and definitely the one I have been most proud of since the Green Bay win earlier this season. However, this one speaks volumes of what we are doing with this team. It is early, but with a couple of more victories, this team can do some damage. We have all the ingredients. A coach with the mentality to WIN. Players with a mentality to WIN and the talent at the most crucial positions that no other team in the league possess.

The Falcons are back and it's great to be a part of it.

I just watched the game again on NFL Short Clips and there were really a few things that stuck out about this game. Overall, I can honestly say that this is probably the best the team has played together as a unit all year long. Definitely our best and most significant victory of the season. There isnt much anymore the naysayers can say.

- Michael Turner has not slowed down. This entire week and for a great part of the week earlier I kept seeing threads questioning Turner's durability and/or skill. That last touchdown...they gave him the ball 4 plays in a row. 1 2 3 4 right up the middle. The 4th play he looked the same way he looked the very first play of the game. He is not a problem for us. He is a problem for the guys that have to try and tackle him on Sundays.

- Harry Douglas really is that good. They left a touchdown out there on the field on that one play where Ryan kinda overthrew and Harry was held. He has great speed and the ability to cut it upfield. And he's confident. THANK GOD WE RELEASED ADAM JENNINGS. A few weeks ago I would tell all my friends that I loved every player on this team except for Adam Jennings. I now truly love every player on this team. I even fully approved 100% of the taunting penalty that Harry got. I know that he shouldn't do it again but man... the way things have gone for this franchise and with the significance of that one return... I WOULDA LOVED TO HAVE TAUNTED SOME PANTIE FANS RIGHT THEN AND THERE!!! :)

- On probably 90% of Carolina's big or crucial plays on Sunday, Curtis Lofton was NOT on the field. The kid is really a great player. Whenever there is a run play he is like a magnet to the ball. On the Delhomme TD run, he was dropped back into pass coverage (really his big weakness, hes a great run-defender, not such a great pass defender) and somebody on our team, didnt get to see who, was in his way, preventing him the ability to get to Delhomme.

GREAT game all-around for the team and definitely the one I have been most proud of since the Green Bay win earlier this season. However, this one speaks volumes of what we are doing with this team. It is early, but with a couple of more victories, this team can do some damage. We have all the ingredients. A coach with the mentality to WIN. Players with a mentality to WIN and the talent at the most crucial positions that no other team in the league possess.

The Falcons are back and it's great to be a part of it.

what he said :D

Turner definitely was running like a mad man. in our last couple of games, Turner hasnt been having those great games but it has to do with the blocking of our Oline. it was better this time around. 4 TDs in one game.....woohoo

Our o-line has been wonderful and were no different yesterday.

**** yea!!

And I will be the first to say, At the begining of the year I was a little skeptical on our receiving core...

White dropping balls

Jenkins just not reaching his potential

Rookie Douglas, unproven

Finnernan-not the same receiver

But they all stepped up and we have a SOLID, SOLID core of receivers.

White is one of the top receivers in the NFL

Jenkins is the MAN, clutch receiver.

Douglas, after this weeks performance, he needs no introduction

Finnernan-to be honest havent heard to much on him. But he is a vet, has good hands and I am sure is mentoring our young guys

This is a great year,

GO BIRDS!!!!!

**** yea!!

And I will be the first to say, At the begining of the year I was a little skeptical on our receiving core...

White dropping balls

Jenkins just not reaching his potential

Rookie Douglas, unproven

Finnernan-not the same receiver

But they all stepped up and we have a SOLID, SOLID core of receivers.

White is one of the top receivers in the NFL

Jenkins is the MAN, clutch receiver.

Douglas, after this weeks performance, he needs no introduction

Finnernan-to be honest havent heard to much on him. But he is a vet, has good hands and I am sure is mentoring our young guys

This is a great year,

GO BIRDS!!!!!

He has been a 3rd down machine when he is in the game.

I think he had 6 catches for 5 first downs against Denver.