Paybacks a Mutha!

Bucman™®

i kind of want the bucs to keep winning. they could help send the panthers spiraling out of playoff contention and they could possibly END the saints season next week, assuming GB wins tonight.

the falcons just need to keep winning and we'll meet up with the bucs in a couple of weeks for a chance to go head to head.

TB and ATL have been the most underrated teams in the south, yet they may end up with the best records in the south.

Closet Bucs fan!

Closet Bucs fan!

Closet Bucs fan!

:)

come on Bucman.......you know you had your limited edition Ryan jersey on yesterday.... its ok you can come out of the bucs closet and proclaim your love for the birds..... we all can see it.......its like the bartender guy in the movie "Out Cold" .

It will help you feel better............... especially when the falcons put up 45 on the bucs like we did the panthers ;)

come on Bucman.......you know you had your limited edition Ryan jersey on yesterday.... its ok you can come out of the bucs closet and proclaim your love for the birds..... we all can see it.......its like the bartender guy in the movie "Out Cold" .

It will help you feel better............... especially when the falcons put up 45 on the bucs like we did the panthers ;)

I did have my Authentic "Caddy" Jersey on :). Please, And try not to insult me by comparing the Panthers D to the Bucs D. :blink:

45? :rolleyes:

You'll notice the difference in due time :).

I did have my Authentic "Caddy" Jersey on :). Please, And try not to insult me by comparing the Panthers D to the Bucs D. :blink:

well carolina WAS the number 1 scoring D in in the nfc...... ranked even higher then the bucs.

I was kidding about 45.............I highly doubt that myself.

But I do think we will beable to move the ball against the bucs.... Our offense has been simply amazing at home.

We left a lot plays on the field last time we played the bucs....... plays that I think Ryan makes the 2nd time around.

The bucs tackling over the last couple weeks has been kinda shotty......if that continues when you play atlanta at home on the fast surface Turner will eat you up.

no offense because i dont want to compare matt ryan and this offense to the almighty daunte culpepper and the lions offense who put up 20 on you or the almighty thigpen and the chiefs offense who put up 27 on you, clearly we're not as good as those teams and they obviously have better qb's then the falcons do. but i like our chances :P

Ya, I have a Vick jersey. So what its just a jersey! :)

Saint fans listen up.

Paybacks gonna be a ***** for ya'll!

You just lost tons of respect. Of all fans in the NFL, it's sacrilegious as a buc fan to EVER own a Vick jersey. He is the anti-Buc.

I'll never count against the fact that Drew Brees is a helluva QB. On any given Sunday he could pick us apart. The deciding factor will be whether he is on his game or not.

You just lost tons of respect. Of all fans in the NFL, it's sacrilegious as a buc fan to EVER own a Vick jersey. He is the anti-Buc.

I'll never count against the fact that Drew Brees is a helluva QB. On any given Sunday he could pick us apart. The deciding factor will be whether he is on his game or not.

if Brees is on like he was last night, forget it

that said, performances like that come for most QBs once in a lifetime so I will still stand by my prediction of a Bucs victory

Don't insult my intelligence with that nonsense. Your honestly gonna sit there and claim you didn't make those accusations during the week?

Is it that hard to back up your bullsh1t? Of course it is, because you're a phoney. I didn't even make any picks, dummy.

How can anyone spam a particular forum 20+ times a day and not even know what goes on there?