I like Brian Billick

Falcon_Punch

I like Bill, I really thought he was Coming to ATL for a Job,

Bill is an Great Announcer,

but his videos on inside the NFL on NFL.com has made me a Bill Fan also.

Nothing Ticks me off more than a bad announcer, check UGA Games for example,

I really miss Larry Munson, so much I watch the game in Silence!

Are you kidding? The guy knows his football but he is a horrible analyst.

i disagree. i think he's very good. he brings the head coach and critical analysis side of things to the table. instead of "wow did you see that block", he's talking about what needs to happen in the game and why things aren't working for each team. not the best, but like the OP said, better than we get most weeks.

I came back and watched the game last night (after going)...and when I saw Billick was announcing the game, I was intrigued because I've heard good things.

He didn't disappoint. What was really something was when he could tell when the defense was showing blitz and when they actually were going to. He called it on a few different occasions,noticing the players blitz stance by whether they were on their heels or not. I thought that was pretty good.

Billick was excellent. He is very good on NFL Network also. I remember one thing he did on NFL Network where he was talking about disguising defenses. He showed where when the QB is in shotgun, the center looks between his legs right before the snap and defenders move around while he isn't looking. That's good stuff.

If you want to go into the Xs and Os instead of a very generic broadcast, then he is your man. Only bad thing was he kept calling us Arizona for some reason...

Gotta agree with the majority here...I think Billick does a good job and he keeps his relationship with Coach Smith properly under wraps.......

I don't mind it when he leans a little bit towards the Falcs... :D

It makes up for all of the other announcers that blatantly lean towards the other team.