Remember all the talk about "Lack of Respect"

infidel

All season, I've heard people complaining about lack of respect for the team.

Well, here it comes. Because the Falcons have finally earned it. We had a letdown last week against a mediocre team, but stepped up big time against a divisional (and conference) powerhouse. That was the type of defeat that could crush their season, and the type of win that could catapult ours.

So here it comes. And if we beat Tampa, we're all they'll be talking about.

We are now 2-2 in the division, which is OK....we need to at least beat Tampa at our place to garner respect, in my eyes at least. If we didn't drop a game to the very mediocre Broncos, then everyone and their momma would be singing our praises today.

I completely agree... if we split with Tampa and roll New Orleans, we will have proven that we're the best team in the division.

From what I saw on Monday Quarterback, once again it was all about how Carolina lost, not how Atlanta won. I'm still kinda for us being under the radar for now. And yeah, the respect is definitely coming our way, right after we beat Tampa Bay and New Orleans.