Ok, here it goes...

jpepp4prez

I really didn't talk any junk before the game because I knew (mutters under breath) you guys have improved. Matt Ryan is as poised as any QB in the NFL right now. His ability to read coverages is well beyond his youth. Turner completely ripped us a new one as well. I don't know what is going on with our run defense, but we need an answer and quickly. The NFC South is going to be interesting going into the stretch and our schedule is going to be a bit brutal. I'll give you your props, because they are due.

But, I still hate you guys :D

I really didn't talk any junk before the game because I knew (mutters under breath) you guys have improved. Matt Ryan is as poised as any QB in the NFL right now. His ability to read coverages is well beyond his youth. Turner completely ripped us a new one as well. I don't know what is going on with our run defense, but we need an answer and quickly. The NFC South is going to be interesting going into the stretch and our schedule is going to be a bit brutal. I'll give you your props, because they are due.

We still hate you too. Kicking your sorry butts up and down the field did not diminish the hatred.

If I was a Pantie fan I'd be pretty much resigned to finishing right around 9-7 and missing the playoffs. The Panties didn't play badly yesterday, yet they still got slapped around when it mattered most. It would be easier to handle if they had a bad effort or suffered bad calls, etc. But they didn't. The annual second-half Carolina Tent-Folding has begun.

They almost got beat by Detroit and Oakland for crissake, and their remaining schedule will get them NO MORE than 2 wins. Probably only one.

For them to make the playoffs they need 3 more wins, and they're not going to get them.

1) Our coverage is way too soft

2) Kemo's fat *** needs to start clogging the middle

3) Do we have to run all of the time? It's getting a bit predictable.

4) I threw up a little in my mouth for giving props, but you guys do deserve it

5) I drank myself to sleep yesterday

6) My head hurts today because I drank myself to sleep yesterday

7) We are not all complete homers

8) I still hate you guys.

Classy. Thank you for manning up. It's very hard to do - but it means a lot. Shows your character. It was a good game, and I had a pretty good time going back and forth with a couple of Panther fans in our section. I would wish you luck on the rest of the season, but I can't because that hurts us. :lol: Anyway - way to man up - you have my respect.

But, we still hate you too! :lol:

And props to you for being classy.

But I still hate ya'll too! ^_^

lol

I thought Gamble played well at time yesterday...and you have a good safety combo. Ryan is tough though for a rookie...he really seems to improve on a weekly basis. Its a strange feeling to sit there on a 3rd and 8 and fully expect a first down throw from him.

We split the series this year, so the rivalry is well and alive...maybe we will see you guys in the playoffs eh?

lol

I thought Gamble played well at time yesterday...and you have a good safety combo. Ryan is tough though for a rookie...he really seems to improve on a weekly basis. Its a strange feeling to sit there on a 3rd and 8 and fully expect a first down throw from him.

We split the series this year, so the rivalry is well and alive...maybe we will see you guys in the playoffs eh?

Gamble had his moments, but Ryan did a good job of checking down when he needed to and going to White when he had man coverage. Ryan & White are going to be a dangerous combo for many years.

The rivalry is alive, and how nice would it be to have a strong showing from the South in the playoffs?

Thanks for the great post and thanks for the hate. A division rivalry without hate is pretty much useless - eh? B)

I have to admit I was shocked we won the game. You do have an awesome team this year, but you know how it goes in the NFL.

That stat they posted yesterday about the NFC South teams having a HUGE advantage in winning at home really caught my eye. This is a really tough division this year.

If it helps you heal your wounds any, I will admit I am peeved that we are 7-4 and that only puts us in third place in this really tough division.

No you don't. Take your time. :P

:lol: :lol:

1) yep

2) no he doesn't

3) that is the best part of your game. predictable or not, your opponents have exposed the biskit man for what he is. "I reckon I ain't gonna listen to that bisket feller no more."

slingblade1.jpg

4) You're right, we do.

5) Been there, done that.

6) """"

7) Most of you are, though.

8) It's ok. This fanbase and this team can take it and rise above it. :)

What's wrong with you!?!?, Get rid of that Steve Smith sig., he's the worst Puke in the league! :wacko: