Raise your hand if you missed the first drive...

Yes. I watched Dallas and Romo take a knee thru the entire first drive of ATL.

What gets me is this.

IMO, Pitt has more fans, and more dedicated fans than anyone. Yet, the talking heads and the media, just love the Cowboys. They love them so much, that even if you were watching the Giants/Cards (two first place teams) or ATL CAR (division rivalry)... You still had to endure Tony Romo, getting down on his knees for no freakin reason.

On top of all that, you had Joe Buck talking out of his arse.

I'm pretty sure the Atlanta affiliate switched to the Falcons game on time (like with the Oakland game)..

but I missed the kickoff because I was in the bathroom. :lol: But I had the radio turned on in there, so at least I heard it. :lol:

Note to self: Stop eating junk food before or during the Falcons game.

Yes. I watched Dallas and Romo take a knee thru the entire first drive of ATL.

What gets me is this.

IMO, Pitt has more fans, and more dedicated fans than anyone. Yet, the talking heads and the media, just love the Cowboys. They love them so much, that even if you were watching the Giants/Cards (two first place teams) or ATL CAR (division rivalry)... You still had to endure Tony Romo, getting down on his knees for no freakin reason.

On top of all that, you had Joe Buck talking out of his arse.

Thats stupid....the JAGS MINN game was on before the ATL game here .....so i didnt have to endure that...but yes that sucks

I missed the first 2 drives. I was listening to the game on a radio station here that was covering the game. Instead of going to the Falcons the continued to play the radio for the Eagle Ravens game. I was so pissed. And even after that game was over they had to go to a recap show and do around the NFL. It finally picked up after HD's rushing TD.