What the #$#@$@#$@# is up with the Gulch being turned into a truck stop?

DeathFromAbove

At long last have you guys no decency?

Here here Will, there was a madonna concert at phillips tonight so....that would be my guess for the latest truck stop. I myself am going to see AC/DC at phillips december 16th....I hope they dont block off half the gulch for it but it wouldn't surprise me if they did. But anyway...looking forward to that...the game on sunday (the bucs game) and then the concert on tuesday....can't wait, BACK IN BLACK!!!

I wrote an email, no response whatsoever...what do they care, they have our money already...

I emailed and got a response about an hour or so later....basically all they gurantee us is a spot in those lots...they say they cannot do anything about other businesses that have aggreements with the Parking Lot Co. i.e., Philips and the trucks that come in for concerts and such.

So you're correct...they have our dough and don't give a shat.

----- Original Message -----

To: john@forensiccounseling.com

Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 2:03 PM

Subject: Atlanta Falcons

I found what they sent me back

"Hi John!

Thank you for your email.

Our Parking partners guarantee our season ticket holders a spot within the parking lot when you buy a season pass. We do not guarantee specific parking space locations and due to the lots due used by the other facilities, some restriction may be enforced throughout the season and are not controlled by the Falcons.

Thank you for being a season ticket holder and have a wonderful Thanksgiving."