Path to the Playoffs

xFalconLord

Regardless of what happens this weekend, the playoffs will be decided in the last 4 games of the season. All of them NFC games.

TB (home), @NO, @MINN, STL (home)

If we win 3 out of those 4, we should be in a tie for the wildcard with Dallas, Washinton and or Carolina. If we beat SD, we could go 2-2 on the last 4 and still be in the tie, but we would lose ground in the conference record tiebreaker. The NFC conf record is going to break the tie on the wildcard. I have no doubts it will come down to that for some teams.

the saints will be looking for payback, and the superdome will be rockin like it was the monday night where they blew us out the water..bush will probably be back in that game also so its going to be a tough game. i think we can take the vikings on the road along with st louis and tampa at home.. turner i think will have a HUGE game next week going back home to san diego. i think he will outplay LT and we will win in another shootout game.

It's going to be tough but we obviously are right in the thick of a playoff birth which seemed unthinkable in pre season. Not only that we have a very bright future with this team.

That being said I see us finishing at 9-7 or 10-6 and missing the playoff's due to our tough division and getting squeaked out by either the Redskins or Tampa or the Panthers or Dallas for the last spot.

I think we have to win the division to get in the playoffs.

Regardless of what happens this weekend, the playoffs will be decided in the last 4 games of the season. All of them NFC games.

If we win 3 out of those 4, we should be in a tie for the wildcard with Dallas, Washinton and or Carolina. If we beat SD, we could go 2-2 on the last 4 and still be in the tie, but we would lose ground in the conference record tiebreaker. The NFC conf record is going to break the tie on the wildcard. I have no doubts it will come down to that for some teams.

Are you basing your prediction on the fact the Washington or Dallas will go all the way?

San Diego is on a 2 game skid. SD also plays really tough at home. I see this team play every week. Their offense is so explosive that they are never really out of any game. Rivers will get his yards against us. If we can keep him in check, cause him to throw some bad passes, and if Turner can have a big day, I like our chances.

Tampa will come into Atlanta fighting for their playoff life. This will not be an easy game.

NO wants payback. We have a tough time with NO. You know Brees wants to have a big game.

Minnesota is tough at home and stopping AP will be paramount to winning this game. AP tore us to pieces last year.

St Louis has given up on their season. If they continue to play prideless football deep into December we should be able to beat them by 30 points.

San Diego is on a 2 game skid. SD also plays really tough at home. I see this team play every week. Their offense is so explosive that they are never really out of any game. Rivers will get his yards against us. If we can keep him in check, cause him to throw some bad passes, and if Turner can have a big day, I like our chances.

The Burner will explode vs his old team!

Tampa will come into Atlanta fighting for their playoff life. This will not be an easy game.

Most definitely!

NO wants payback. We have a tough time with NO. You know Brees wants to have a big game.

I only hope we play as smart against them next time!

Minnesota is tough at home and stopping AP will be paramount to winning this game. AP tore us to pieces last year.

Man the only easy game we have left is the Rams game! :lol:

St Louis has given up on their season. If they continue to play prideless football deep into December we should be able to beat them by 30 points.