Not going to lie...

Atowndown

I was irritated too.

I just have to keep reminding myself that this isn't the BCS.

It doesn't matter if Philly and Denver tank the rest of the season. It is still just one loss.

They were playing hot football when we faced them.

Unless I misunderstand the tie breaker system, the Denver loss actually isn't as bad as it could be.

Maybe I have it backwards, but if it boils down to tiebreakers for WC spots, I think a non-Conference loss is the lesser of two evils.

Still...... we should have won that dang game........

Yeah but......did you think for one minute the Bucs wouldn't wake up? I saw 17-0 and just laughed cause I knew what would happen.

i was hoping.. Earnest Graham is done for the season, Garcia isnt really all that, and Warrick Dunn was the primary back....sounds like a recipe for disaster on offense, but i guess they found a way to win.

Yeah but......did you think for one minute the Bucs wouldn't wake up? I saw 17-0 and just laughed cause I knew what would happen.

Same thing happen with carolina.....DET was up on them......but at least we beat DET convincingly.....:)......but DET cant finish games...they start self destructing everytime they get up in a game......

i was hoping.. Earnest Graham is done for the season, Garcia isnt really all that, and Warrick Dunn was the primary back....sounds like a recipe for disaster on offense, but i guess they found a way to win.

Dunn has been showing me this season that he still has it. He made some nice runs yesterday.

I feel your pain. The loss to Denver still stings for me because that was the only loss we have had to a team I felt was not as good as we are. They outplayed us for that win, but it still stings.

But like you said, on any given Sunday. Plus we would rather beat Carolina, and I feel like the team was fired up after dropping the Denver game. So maybe that loss directly led to our win yesterday.

Who knows :P

I am still disgusted that a 7-4 record only makes us third place in our division. :angry:

I got so pissed when i saw Oakland STOMP DENVER in DENVER

I was fuming. The ONE game I was able to see at the Dome this year was Denver. I haven't felt that heartbroken over a sports game since the ACC Championship last year. Then my flight home after the game was delayed, and I sat in a corner of the airport for three hours looking incredibly dejected in my brand-new Ryan jersey.

I will never forgive Denver. And then they lose to the Raiders?!? Unbelievable.