CONGRATS ARTHUR BLANK, IT WAS REAL BUMPY BUT YOU DID IT

gazoo

Blank deserves some real kudos here. As a new owenr in the NFL he had some incredible growing pains and made some serious mistakes, but we all know his heart has been in the right place.....he absolutely is driven to bring Atlanta a Championship and quite frankly, the insulting media coverage of him trying to make him out to be some bumbling owner is proving to be wrong.

Blank is a shrewd man that has learned from his mistakes. It had to have ripped his heart out watching the events of last year unfold, but Blank did not fold.....he stepped up the the challenge., he observed and learned each time a mistake was made.....he has ultimately managed to put together a top line coaching staff, front office and a culture that breeds professionalism and team unity.

BLANK, HERE'S TO YOU FOR HANGING IN THERE DURING UNBELIEVABLY DIFFICULT TIMES AND COMING OUT ON TOP. WHAT I'M SEEING RIGHT NOW IS SOMETHING I'VE NEVER SEEN AS A 3 DECADE LONG SEASON TICKET HOLDER. I HAVE NO DOUBT THE BACK TO BACK WIN SEASONS ARE COMING AND THAT WE WILL HAVE A LEGIT SHOT AT THE SUPER BOWL IN MANY OF THE NEXT SEVERAL SEASONS.

Good post Gaz.........

I feel like one of the reasons things have started to turn around for Mr. Blank and the Falcons has been his growing relationship with one of, if not the best owners in the NFL, Bob Kraft. Mr. Kraft has been very gracious with his time and advice for Blank in the last couple of years and didn't fight the Falcons when it came to letting Dimitroff leave the Pats and come to our Falcons.

Still, credit has to go to Arthur in choosing which owner to listen to and take advice from......... ;)

Great post gazoo...I could not agree more. All the horrible things that happened to this team last year that left it in disarray hasn't fazed his commitment to the Falcons. I'm very happy that the right decisions Arthur made are finally paying off, not only for himself but we as fans.

The future is VERY bright for us and you're dead on about us being a, say it with me, CONTENDER...A standing ovation for Arthur Blank.

Good coments all........ We are very fortunate to have Blank as an owner. He is much smarter than the media has given him credit for and he is committed to winning a Championship, no questioin about it.

He has the right formula now after some agonizing growing pains.

We have a bright future as Falcon fans

Good post Gaz.........

I feel like one of the reasons things have started to turn around for Mr. Blank and the Falcons has been his growing relationship with one of, if not the best owners in the NFL, Bob Kraft. Mr. Kraft has been very gracious with his time and advice for Blank in the last couple of years and didn't fight the Falcons when it came to letting Dimitroff leave the Pats and come to our Falcons.

Still, credit has to go to Arthur in choosing which owner to listen to and take advice from......... ;)

Thank God it wasn't Al Davis...