No huddle

FalconMama

I tell ya, when our sugar offense (I think that's what they call it if I remember correctly from the Raiders game) is on and clicking it's hard to stop. Carolina had NO answer for it!

Here's to killing SD with it next week.

Ryan is the master of the no huddle, it's so fun watching him lead the team down the field.

another thing about the no huddle.. I like to watch him do it from the stands, he looks so animated and very Manning like. It's scary.. I haven't watched it on tv but did the color commentators say anything about it? who called the game anyway?

It is very Manning like, and I know the commentators did say something about it at one point. I forgot two of the guys, but I know Brian Billick was calling the game...

another thing about the no huddle.. I like to watch him do it from the stands, he looks so animated and very Manning like. It's scary.. I haven't watched it on tv but did the color commentators say anything about it? who called the game anyway?

brian billick and some other dude. billick was pointing out what ryan was seeing out on the field. he sounded surprised that we ran it from the ATL 20 all the way down to the CAR 1. i think everyone was surprised. they had nothing but good things to say about ryan the entire game.

Billick commented on how difficult it is to run a no-huddle offense and that it's extremely difficult for even veterans to pick it up. He said what Matt Ryan is doing is amazing in the fact that he's been able to not only pick up the offense and the playbook, but able to run the no huddle so efficiently. He also commented on the level of trust our coaches must have in Ryan to give him that much responsibility so early on in his career. He gave Ryan a ton of accolades and also said something about if Mike Smith keeps winning like he is, they are going to start calling Billick his brother-in-law rather than the other way around :P

I tell ya, when our sugar offense (I think that's what they call it if I remember correctly from the Raiders game) is on and clicking it's hard to stop. Carolina had NO answer for it!

Here's to killing SD with it next week.

I get high watching him run that offense - seriously - who needs drugs. He has the most amazing presence and control and awareness of everything going on. It's like watching a Maestro conduct the Orchestra on that field. Watching him move guys around and take control - he's a master - flat out. That hard count gives me chills. Master Ryan controls on the field.

brian billick and some other dude. billick was pointing out what ryan was seeing out on the field. he sounded surprised that we ran it from the ATL 20 all the way down to the CAR 1. i think everyone was surprised. they had nothing but good things to say about ryan the entire game.

Thom Brennaman was the other dude.

Billick commented on how difficult it is to run a no-huddle offense and that it's extremely difficult for even veterans to pick it up. He said what Matt Ryan is doing is amazing in the fact that he's been able to not only pick up the offense and the playbook, but able to run the no huddle so efficiently. He also commented on the level of trust our coaches must have in Ryan to give him that much responsibility so early on in his career. He gave Ryan a ton of accolades and also said something about if Mike Smith keeps winning like he is, they are going to start calling Billick his brother-in-law rather than the other way around :P

Billick also mentioned how impressive it was that Ryan was running the no huddle out of several different personnel groupings.

Best line was "yeah, I might adopt him."

What Billick would've given to find a QB like Ryan during his tenure in Baltimore.