Kroy Biermann!

I like his motor, I would just be worried about him getting washed out on run plays. I'd imagine they would start Davis instead of Kroy right?

Yup Davis would start but Kroy would show up in the rotation more if we were limiting Abes snaps.

Btw what happened to that other LB we drafted, not sure on the name but he was a late rounder?

Remember when we tried him, where Anderson was out?

He got some Pass rushing Skills, but due to his Size, he gets pushed around easily.

Exactly right. He needs to get in the weight room and get to the buffet bar more. :lol:

Yes both James and Thomas Brown both got hurt in the preseason and placed on IR. As great as this rookie class has been we don't know what those 2 could be.

Wow...I just looked at his stats. He was a **** of a player at Montana, but 6'3 240? Wow...I'm surprised he's not being tossed around like a rag doll on the line. Kudos to him. He should be a **** of a player for us once he gets into some serious weight training.

he will never be big. there are different body types, and he wont be a guy to add 20 lbs of muscle. if he did he wouldnt be as efective because he would lose his burst.

I dont really ever see him breaking 250. But Robert Mathis is lucky to be 245 so.......

I saw him get close to a sack on one play today. It's just a matter of time for him.

This logic works for Bierman, but not for JA98...so screwed up. Not calling you out cause I dunno where you stand on JA98, but Jamaal has had FAR more pressures QB hits etc, and yet people rip him like he's never done anything. Kroy gets a free end doesn't get to the QB, and he's going to be great. Stupid. I like Kroy, I hate the overwhelming amount of hatred for a very good player on our team. Jamaal Anderson.

Again, this was not to call you out, but it just sparked my thinking that way. Sick of it.

Wow...I just looked at his stats. He was a **** of a player at Montana, but 6'3 240? Wow...I'm surprised he's not being tossed around like a rag doll on the line. Kudos to him. He should be a **** of a player for us once he gets into some serious weight training.

He was tossed around like a rag doll, and was a major reason we lost the Philly game. When Jamaal left Kroy stepped in and got run all over all day long.

This logic works for Bierman, but not for JA98...so screwed up. Not calling you out cause I dunno where you stand on JA98, but Jamaal has had FAR more pressures QB hits etc, and yet people rip him like he's never done anything. Kroy gets a free end doesn't get to the QB, and he's going to be great. Stupid. I like Kroy, I hate the overwhelming amount of hatred for a very good player on our team. Jamaal Anderson.

Again, this was not to call you out, but it just sparked my thinking that way. Sick of it.

I agree with you, but in reality a 5th round pick gets alot more leeway than a #8 overall.

At #8 you are expected to step in and have an impact from day 1. Now I do agree Anderson has been improving and he does need more time, but his expectations are much higher than Biermann's