C Davis is sack leader this week(so far)

ATLballer

JA98...needs to step up...Have you notice that JA55 doesn't talk to him at all on the side line...I think thats because he doesnt respect his skills..

I watch him as much as I could this game from my seat and he hardly had any pressure what so ever...I wish I was wrong on him and he had potential to be a stud but I think we need to go back to the drawing board for a DE..

JA98...needs to step up...Have you notice that JA55 doesn't talk to him at all on the side line...I think thats because he doesnt respect his skills..

I watch him as much as I could this game from my seat and he hardly had any pressure what so ever...I wish I was wrong on him and he had potential to be a stud but I think we need to go back to the drawing board for a DE..

Honestly, do you just read the stat sheet and make a snap judgment? JA made a solid impact on the game today. Davis had more sacks than Abraham as well, we should probably bench him too, right?

Honestly, do you just read the stat sheet and make a snap judgment? JA made a solid impact on the game today. Davis had more sacks than Abraham as well, we should probably bench him too, right?

I dont think davis has more sacks for the year than JA55...I guess JA98 is just having a bad year huh

actually I watch the game from my seat and judge from there ...with out being a homer

Fair enough, you just always seem to bash him when he doesn't have an impact on the stat sheet. From what I saw today he made an impact. A couple pass deflections, some good stops on runs, and several QB pressures. If I am not mistaken, Anderson was moved inside for both of Chauncey's sacks, and was a split second behind him on the first one.

I guess we can agree to disagree here.