Christmas Music: it used to start the day after Thanksgiving

Xnex

I don't wanna be all "bah humbug", but this is going to dam n far. There are two radio stations up here that have already gone to the Christmas music all day long format. Even when it started the day after Thanksgiving I thought that was too soon. But this year, it's already begun and it just totally removes any pleasure that might be derived from listening to it. Next year I think they may be planning on starting up on the 5th of July.

I know it sounds like a problem with an easy solution, but if you work in an office environment that plays radio all day, and you are not the one who chooses the station this could drive you crazy.

I went to Wal-Mart, here in Shreveport, on Halloween night and they were playing Christmas music. So when I got to the checkout I said something to the lady checking me out and she said they told them in their pre-shift meeting that day, they were gonna start playing Christmas music that day because it causes people to impulse shop.

I went to Wal-Mart, here in Shreveport, on Halloween night and they were playing Christmas music. So when I got to the checkout I said something to the lady checking me out and she said they told them in their pre-shift meeting that day, they were gonna start playing Christmas music that day because it causes people to impulse shop.

I think it's gonna cause people to "impulse kill". I've only got so much joy and goodwill to go around and I usually try to ration it in order to max out during the few days leading up to Christmas. Now, they're trying to drag it out of me way too soon. I fear that I'm going to "peak" in about 5 days and then go totally insane. I'm sick of hearing this music right now.

Deal with it.

I'm already celebrating Earth Day. April 22...........2009.

Heck I might be able to get on board with that. My only real question is do you guys have any mind numbing music that I'm forced to listen to all day long on an endless loop?