Do you guys still make your Christmas Wishlists?

Libid21

Well before Thanksgiving, I usually start making my Christmas list. And since I've decided that I wanted to get into the holiday spirit earlier, I decided to start this topic to help keep us excited and reminded of Christmas.

My list isn't long at all. Basically, it's...

-iPod Stereo System (I'm probably going to ask for the iHome IH9 which is around $80, and if anyone has that, would you care to tell me what you think of it?)

-NFL Head Coach 09

-Subscription to NFL Draft Scout

I was thinking of adding a fitted hat or something, but I'm already happy with the things I have now except a lot of times I wish I had a stereo system in my room (I only have headphones for my PC), and I'm having problems with my Blackberry alarm clock. And now that my digital clock broke in my room, I figured it'd be killing multiple birds at once if I just asked for an iPhone Stereo System Alarm Clock. :P

And I figured I needed something to entertain me for the two weeks that I would have off, and since NFL Head Coach 09 had some good reviews on a site, I figured hey... can't hurt to ask for a relatively 'cheap' ($35) game.

Well before Thanksgiving, I usually start making my Christmas list. And since I've decided that I wanted to get into the holiday spirit earlier, I decided to start this topic to help keep us excited and reminded of Christmas.

My list isn't long at all. Basically, it's...

-iPod Stereo System (I'm probably going to ask for the iHome IH9 which is around $80, and if anyone has that, would you care to tell me what you think of it?)

-NFL Head Coach 09

-Subscription to NFL Draft Scout

I was thinking of adding a fitted hat or something, but I'm already happy with the things I have now except a lot of times I wish I had a stereo system in my room (I only have headphones for my PC), and I'm having problems with my Blackberry alarm clock. And now that my digital clock broke in my room, I figured it'd be killing multiple birds at once if I just asked for an iPhone Stereo System Alarm Clock. :P

And I figured I needed something to entertain me for the two weeks that I would have off, and since NFL Head Coach 09 had some good reviews on a site, I figured hey... can't hurt to ask for a relatively 'cheap' ($35) game.

I saw your NFL Head Coach game for $10 on black friday website that listed Wal Mart as the store to buy it.

32 inch LCD television

A personalized authentic falcons jersey

from what i understand, you can subtract almost 5 inches off the size of the HD widescreens to approximate the viewing size equivalent when watching regular television.

for example, a 32 inch LCD would be equivalent to watching television on a 27 inch CRT

if you are on a budget and will settle for 720p resolution, you can get one for a little over $500 with $1.99 shipping right now at www.tigerdirect.com

from what i understand, you can subtract almost 5 inches off the size of the HD widescreens to approximate the viewing size equivalent when watching regular television.

for example, a 32 inch LCD would be equivalent to watching television on a 27 inch CRT

if you are on a budget and will settle for 720p resolution, you can get one for a little over $500 with $1.99 shipping right now at www.tigerdirect.com

The tv will be in bedroom and my current tv is on its last leg. Right now Best Buy is having a no interest deal on Samsung tvs. Buy a tv that over $900 no interest for 3 years and spend over $400 no interest for 18 months,

The tv will be in bedroom and my current tv is on its last leg. Right now Best Buy is having a no interest deal on Samsung tvs. Buy a tv that over $900 no interest for 3 years and spend over $400 no interest for 18 months,

****.....sounds like a good deal especially since i just compared the two and the prices are very similar