I know this is a very minor complaint about the dome, but....

seahawk

whoever runs the sound system needs to understand that you DO NOT blast music while the Falcons are in the huddle. This has become way to common...the Falcons do a hurry up and are coming up to the line and some crappy rap song is still blasting over the speakers. Most notably this happened today while the Falcons were at the line on 4th and 1 from the one and right before the game winning kick against the Bears. Seriously, enough is enough.

Also, that 'Back In Black' rap-cover song needs to never, ever, ever be played in the Dome again. Just horrendous.

But, it is a pretty good day to be a Falcons fan when these are some of the only complaints I can come up with, besides the fact that Ketih Brooking needs to be benched asap.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the clock manager and the announcer came in at noon today forgetting that it was a 4 o clock game and had a few drinks together. The announcer made severals terrible calls of the game calling Michael Turner "Michael Jenkins" and calling a pass play from Ryan a "Handoff to Snelling". Also the Back in Black cover/remake/garbage was terrible and whoever the artist was who covered it should be put to sleep (gassed).