The "REAL" AP poll.

crankdatfalcon

2008 NCAA Football Rankings - Week 13 (Nov. 23)

Season: 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008

Week: Preseason | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Other Polls Index USA Today Associated Press Harris Poll Legends Poll BCS standings ESPN.com Power Rankings ESPN.com Bottom 10 ESPNU Allstate Standings

Add Widget The Associated Press Top 25 college football poll, with number of first-place votes and record in parentheses, total points and previous ranking.

AP Top 25

RANK TEAM RECORD PTS PVS

1. Alabama (63) 11-0 1622 1

2. Florida (2) 10-1 1512 3

3. Oklahoma 10-1 1486 5

4. Texas 10-1 1482 4

5. USC 9-1 1352 6

6. Penn State 11-1 1238 7

7. Texas Tech 10-1 1212 2

8. Utah 12-0 1206 8

9. Boise State 11-0 1064 9

10. Ohio State 10-2 1043 10

11. Oklahoma State 9-2 997 11

12. Missouri 9-2 917 12

13. Georgia 9-2 874 13

14. TCU 10-2 750 15

15. Ball State 11-0 731 14

16. Cincinnati 9-2 640 19

17. Oregon State 8-3 604 21

18. Georgia Tech 8-3 339 NR

19. Oregon 8-3 320 24

20. Boston College 8-3 309 NR

20. Brigham Young 10-2 309 16

22. Michigan State 9-3 274 17

23. Florida State 8-3 214 NR

24. Northwestern 9-3 145 NR

25. Mississippi 7-4 127 NR

Others Receiving Votes

what sac posted was totally false..tech beat miami, but yet they were still in the top 25, and tech wasnt ranked..the dogs in his poll were ranked at #11, but in this poll there 13..usa today is the wrong paper to get a poll from.

wrong.. go to the link.. you have issues with the concept of the bcs and the ap don't ya.. the bcs is what we use at this point of the year..

im going to go ahead and say that uga is elite even after getting blown out by two teams at home and at a neutral site and ga tech is garbage playing in a terrible acc that has practically all of its teams bowl eligible with the best ooc record of any conference. if ga tech wins its bc they cheated with illegal chop blocks to the face and gonad area, with their ineligible players and light reflective jerseys that blinded uga players on one of the nations top defenses trying to make a tackle. bc we all know that the uga defense is stellar and they never miss tackles. i think they pick off nesbitt 9 times on saturday with nesbitt only throwing the ball 5 times. go dawgs! woof woof woof!~

im going to go ahead and say that uga is elite even after getting blown out by two teams at home and at a neutral site and ga tech is garbage playing in a terrible acc that has practically all of its teams bowl eligible with the best ooc record of any conference. if ga tech wins its bc they cheated with illegal chop blocks to the face and gonad area, with their ineligible players and light reflective jerseys that blinded uga players on one of the nations top defenses trying to make a tackle. bc we all know that the uga defense is stellar and they never miss tackles. i think they pick off nesbitt 9 times on saturday with nesbitt only throwing the ball 5 times. go dawgs! woof woof woof!~

:huh:

:huh:

don't you know? uga is rated #1. we have no shot. they are clearly a team comprised of heismans. im not much of one to make mock nfl drafts but i can tell you this, this years draft will something like 'uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, ' because they are so much better than the rest of the competition. duhhh.~ :rolleyes:

don't you know? uga is rated #1. we have no shot. they are clearly a team comprised of heismans. im not much of one to make mock nfl drafts but i can tell you this, this years draft will something like 'uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, uga player, ' because they are so much better than the rest of the competition. duhhh.~ :rolleyes:

Hahaha true, true.

I'm scared that some GT players may just give up when they walk on the field with the future NFL HOF'ers Stafford and Moreno.

Hahaha true, true.

I'm scared that some GT players may just give up when they walk on the field with the future NFL HOF'ers Stafford and Moreno.

exactly! i heard that stafford can turn apple juice into a keg of beer with the touch of his finger and that moreno has eight calf muscles to compensate for his 2.34 speed! *gasp :o

what sac posted was totally false..tech beat miami, but yet they were still in the top 25, and tech wasnt ranked..the dogs in his poll were ranked at #11, but in this poll there 13..usa today is the wrong paper to get a poll from.

People who actually go to Tech would be embarrassed reading some of the posts on here...

8 years old, tops.

Maybe 9.