Wasn't this just an old fashion butt whooping?

michaelgee

I sure was proud to see our offense emerge so strong in the second half.

There is a whole new contingent of trolls who I would like to dedicate this win to.

The guy who was calling Michael Turner "Tippy Toes" You'ze have been exposed!

The last remnants of Vick fans, we now have an NFL QB!

Michael Strahan, for standing up to the Fox crew who always kiss Carolina's butt, Mike you stood tall and picked us.

Mike Golic, you big stupid mutt, you have picked against us all season, you do not catch on quick do you?

The Jake Delhomey fans who continue to try to pump greatness into Jake, sometimes jake is lucky, more often he is nearing his career end.

Steve Smith, your celebrations don't impress anybody in Atlanta, you actually motivate us to dislike Carolina even more.

To every Panther Fan, we hung 45 on your team today, you deserved to take us serious sooner or later. Congrats guys!

To NFL fans who are not impressed with Dimitroff's Rookie class, we introduced yet another Falcon Rookie, Mr Douglas, today!

To NFC South opponents, we are just developing our process, FALCON STYLE baby!

anybody got any more?

I sure was proud to see our offense emerge so strong in the second half.

There is a whole new contingent of trolls who I would like to dedicate this win to.

The guy who was calling Michael Turner "Tippy Toes" You'ze have been exposed!

The last remnants of Vick fans, we now have an NFL QB!

Michael Strahan, for standing up to the Fox crew who always kiss Carolina's butt, Mike you stood tall and picked us.

Mike Golic, you big stupid mutt, you have picked against us all season, you do not catch on quick do you?

The Jake Delhomey fans who continue to try to pump greatness into Jake, sometimes jake is lucky, more often he is nearing his career end.

Steve Smith, your celebrations don't impress anybody in Atlanta, you actually motivate us to dislike Carolina even more.

To every Panther Fan, we hung 45 on your team today, you deserved to take us serious sooner or later. Congrats guys!

To NFL fans who are not impressed with Dimitroff's Rookie class, we introduced yet another Falcon Rookie, Mr Douglas, today!

To NFC South opponents, we are just developing our process, FALCON STYLE baby!

anybody got any more?

Yeah, PANTHERS SUCK!!!