I need your help!

Branton

I am so thrilled about Hotlanta murdering those **** cubbies!!! As some of you guys knew that I was at Oakland game to show the sign, "MeAngelo Hall = picture of burned toast...

This time, I am going to San Diego game this Sunday so what sign should I make??? I cannot figure out what to make SD fans piss off because they are **** sissy!!! :lol:

I am so thrilled about Hotlanta murdering those **** cubbies!!! As some of you guys knew that I was at Oakland game to show the sign, "MeAngelo Hall = picture of burned toast...

This time, I am going to San Diego game this Sunday so what sign should I make??? I cannot figure out what to make SD fans piss off because they are **** sissy!!! :lol:

LOL!!!

Dude, I don't know about your sign, but I can tell you that you should get an extra ticket and let me sleep on your couch.

Go BIRDS!

"Hey Chargers, Thanks for Michael 'The Burner' Turner!"

We Got the Running back you should have kept? :P

san diego is a good team. statistically we rank higher than them much like the bronco's. i just hope we are ready for them because their defense made it tough for peyton manning picking him off once. 23-20 is a very close game. i'm not saying we can't win, i'm just saying i dont expect us to dominate them. like jay cutler, phillip rivers is a top 5 QB, with a league leading 23 TD passes, and 103.3 passer rating.