What about the crowd...

FALCONfan025

Section 115 represented! We ROCKED the DOME!!! Absolutely relentless.....Got up for every 3rd down and made noise practically the entire game!!!

I wonder how did it translate on TV?

It was a little weak in the 3rd qtr. I was hollaring at you guys to start helping the team out but it got crunk in the 4th qtr. I have HD and it sounded live down there. Good job guys.

It was a little weak in the 3rd qtr. I was hollaring at you guys to start helping the team out but it got crunk in the 4th qtr. I have HD and it sounded live down there. Good job guys.

The team got lazy in the 3rd quarter. Almost like they thought their 17-3 was enough and was going to hold up. I for one was up 80% of the game even when our section wasn't. My voice sounds weird....

I've been screaming and yelling and talking **** for so many years now that I don't fully lose my voice after a game. Get real hoarse but the throat is used to it now. Headache, now thats a different story.

The fans should be credited with 7 points. We directly affected the field position punt that Harry returned for a TD.

WAY TO GO YA'LL.