Here, Kitty. Heeere, Kitty Kitty Kitty....

Supes™

I was sitting at Supes house watching it with him and some new friends. We had a really good time.

Thanks for having me over buddy........... ;)

1-15 my butt............ :lol:<_<

Someone is going to have to explain the relevance of the Hickory Stick. I know Superfan has been putting it in his comic, but what prompted this reference.

I don't know where you live, Chris, but gettin' your arse whupped with a "Hick'ry Stick" is very much a southern kind of thing when we were kids in the south. My mom hired an old black woman to babysit us when I was like 8 yrs. old. "Annie May" was her name and she was the meanest woman I ever met. When I misbehaved, she'd whip me with her hickory stick, which she pronounced as "hick'ry stick". "I'm gonna get my hick'ry stick on yo azz!" After two or three whippings, I was scared to death of her and behaved as best I could! :lol:

This is the time I love living in Panther country. I love driving around in the Falcon mobile and sporting gear all 'round town. Especially after the Whuppins

Cheers to that Falcon brother!

Enjoyed talking some smack BACK to some mouthly Panther's fans. Can you believe they were ready to start calling the game for their team on a first and goal Steve Smith catch down 10-0? I LOVED it when our Defense stuffed their drive!

Credit to the Falcons defense, Steve Smith out performed the entire running offense of the Panthers. That was a dejam good game today!

I don't know where you live, Chris, but gettin' your arse whupped with a "Hick'ry Stick" is very much a southern kind of thing when we were kids in the south. My mom hired an old black woman to babysit us when I was like 8 yrs. old. "Annie May" was her name and she was the meanest woman I ever met. When I misbehaved, she'd whip me with her hickory stick, which she pronounced as "hick'ry stick". "I'm gonna get my hick'ry stick on yo azz!" After two or three whippings, I was scared to death of her and behaved as best I could! :lol:

lol nice... i've already had it refered to as a switch

It was always a thin stick that you could get some real speed behind on the follow through.

lol nice... i've already had it refered to as a switch

It was always a thin stick that you could get some real speed behind on the follow through.

That's right. It can (and often is), called a "switch", although Annie May called it a "stick". I use it as a "stick" in my 'toons mostly because a thin 'switch' wouldn't allow me the space I need to insert the lettering; "The Hick'ry Stick". That, plus we need a stick. A BIG, HEAVY STICK! :D

Who was it,...Theodore Roosevelt, that said, (and I quote), "Talk softly, and carry a BIG STICK." In my mind, that's what the 2008 Falcons are all about! ;)