One Wrinkle Matt Ryan hasn't really seen since the pre-season

nativefalcon

they are also 16th against the run and last against the pass. i think smitty will do a good job preparing ryan this week. remember our team plays 3-4 at times so ryan has seen some of it before.

Just remember Denver. We thought we could run all over them. They might be last against the pass, but remember who they got back there

If they were the normal chargers id be worried, but their defense is atrocious, not to mention LT is sorta washed up. No Merriman either. Antonio Cromartie is the only thing that worrys me.

Plus Turner will want to burn his former team, maybe he can get 5 tds that game

If they were the normal chargers id be worried, but their defense is atrocious, not to mention LT is sorta washed up. No Merriman either. Antonio Cromartie is the only thing that worrys me.

Plus Turner will want to burn his former team, maybe he can get 5 tds that game

again.... Remember last week...

we went up against a banged up team that we matched up with very well. This game is not to be taken lightly.

i think this will be a run fest for Turner. We will easily stop LT seeing as how we have the perfect scout on our team. I don't see their pass offense being too tough to deal with (look what we have dealt with in the past 3 weeks in comparison)... I truly see this being a lopsided game and us playing backups by the 4th Quarter. BUT DONT OVERLOOK THEM

Just remember Denver. We thought we could run all over them. They might be last against the pass, but remember who they got back there

**** Cromartie!! He's nothing nor their whole secondary in that matter without Shawne Merriman. That's the guy they really miss. He's the YKW of their defense.