How about the New York Jets!

FalconMama

No offense to you Mama and I have no idea where you stand on the whole QB situation but I am just torn on the Jets this year. I like rooting for them for the fact they are always 2nd fiddle to the Giants and because they had Chad Pennington and I'm a huge Pennington fan. I feel like they did Pennington wrong for all the great things he did while he was there. Not only that but then to get Brett Favre (WHO I CAN'T STAND) to replace him was just UGH! to me. I am glad they beat the Titans to keep them from going undefeated because living in North Alabama there are alot of Titan fans around here and I get sick of listening to it but I don't wish anything good upon Favre.

I am happy to say I can still root for Pennington with the Dolphins because the Dolphins are my Mom's and were my grandma's team.

Down with the Titans! If you watched the game today and heard a group of Jets fans yelling the chant at the end of the game that was my husband and his group!

I was rooting like crazy - we were watching the scores - I was laughing.

Congrats - good job Jets. Way to go - kick!