We have to win the division

rgreen0920

It is going to be hard to make the playoffs if we dont win the division...if the playoffs were to start today we still wouldnt be in because of the conference record...washington is just slighty better....it is going to be a dog fight to the end...GO FALCONS

The way it stands right now.

Giants

Bears

Cardinals

Bucs

Panthers

Redskins

Falcons

Dallas

Washington is slightly better only because they have played 9 conference games to our 9. Things look good.

By the way, Dallas has the toughest schedule to date for the rest of the season. Just FYI.

The way it stands right now.

Giants

Bears

Cardinals

Bucs

Panthers

Redskins

Falcons

Dallas

Washington is slightly better only because they have played 9 conference games to our 9. Things look good.

By the way, Dallas has the toughest schedule to date for the rest of the season. Just FYI.

very true.....i dont think the cowboys will make it......i do still feel good about things....heck, who would have even thought we would be taking about the falcons like this so soon...i love it

It feels like playing with house money now. But think about how you'd feel if the season ended 7-9. That would be so depressing. Everyone would be asking what went wrong instead of how did we put together 7 wins.

we wont finish at 7-9....remember that we still play the rams this year

Man, that points out how bad the Bronco loss hurt us in the playoff hunt. I wasn't too worried about it last week. But after today's win it's hard not to hunger for the playoffs.

Then when you top that off with hearing that the Raiders beat the Broncos today in Denver you would really like to have last week back. How did that happen? After playing Carolina tough and beating the Broncs, it appears the Raiders have found something. After the way we pounded them, I am having a tough time fathoming that.

However, as I have been advocating, given where we are coming from, I am just happy to be enjoying the ride we are on. It's very uplifting after last year. There aren't many bright spots in my life right now and having this one is fantastic.

I really like the idea of playing with House Money at this point. That sums up my argument very well in two words. "House Money." I ike that. Matter of fact, i love it. :D