Steve Smith celebrates as he loses

michaelgee

What is it with Steve Smith, he celebrates every play like his team is winning the game.

After all of Smith's celebrations today, which one was when they wereactually winning the game?

Not a single celebration..

Smith acts like he has NEVER been there, isn't that what misguided rookies are supposed to be doing?

Compare Smith to DHall, both are the same classless ME player.

Thank God we got rid of our last ME player this season.

What is it with Steve Smith, he celebrates every play like his team is winning the game.

After all of Smith's celebrations today, which one was when they wereactually winning the game?

Not a single celebration..

Smith acts like he has NEVER been there, isn't that what misguided rookies are supposed to be doing?

Compare Smith to DHall, both are the same classless ME player.

Thank God we got rid of our last ME player this season.

When he really celebrates he punches his own guys in the face. So the like him to do his thing.

Steve Smith burned our secondary today. Say what you will, but that guy is money.

well, if you look at their record to finish, just like the announcers said, we have a much easier road to finish the season so the key game now for us is against Tampa. That Minny game will be important as well for tiebreaker purposes just in case we have to go for the wildcard

Steve made 1 good catch, and wasnt covered for 3 of his big plays...then he rightly went and dropped a gimme touchdown.

That was all on him for sure. I could not believe he was that open in the back of the endzone. All the announcers could say is it was just to high, but put his hands 6 inches left and it is a TD!