Power Rankings I think were going to shoot up

nativefalcon

Honestly, I am still convinced that the Panthers will be ahead of us, as way too many a$$hats had them pegged as playoff favorites early in the year.

That doesn't make it true, just makes it typical.

no way we shoot ahead of the panthers in power rankings..our record still isnt as good as theirs and we split the season series

I know we should. I fully think we are one of the top 6 or 7 teams in the NFL. I am just not expecting any of the "experts" to look farther than their preseason predictions.

Collinsworth, on Football Night in America stated that the second best team in the NFC is without a doubt the Cowboys. We are closer to the playoffs in both division title and wildcard. We have beaten many good teams at this point. The experts won't care until we are in the playoffs and beating teams.

Collinsworth, on Football Night in America stated that the second best team in the NFC is without a doubt the Cowboys. We are closer to the playoffs in both division title and wildcard. We have beaten many good teams at this point. The experts won't care until we are in the playoffs and beating teams.

Since when is Collinsworth an expert?

IMHO he's just another horrible football player (see Trent Dilfer/Sean Salisbury) that took a job in sportscasting and suddenly knows everything...

Since when is Collinsworth an expert?

IMHO he's just another horrible football player (see Trent Dilfer/Sean Salisbury) that took a job in sportscasting and suddenly knows everything...

He was just an example. ESPN, Yahoo, etc. will have their lists out, and they are not going to all of the sudden put us where we deserve to be. It's just the way things are.

He was just an example. ESPN, Yahoo, etc. will have their lists out, and they are not going to all of the sudden put us where we deserve to be. It's just the way things are.

I agree with you there... the lack of respect is obvious but hey, it doesn't hurt my feelings any. Nobody on the planet that wasn't an Atlanta fan thought we had a chance in 1998 either...