Disrespect from ATL TD

Fundamentals101

**** Atlanta for that last TD, We will see y'all again. Remember, y'all ain't clinch **** and unlike y'all we are not a young team we've been in this spot before. We can't win them all but its all good. That last TD disrespect won't be forgotten about next game. That was some ********

Don't think because you beat us your the ****, remember Carolina is a team that can play below their talent level, when you beat Tampa, NY Giants or Arizona Cardinals THEN come holla at me.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

**** Atlanta for that last TD, We will see y'all again. Remember, y'all ain't clinch **** and unlike y'all we are not a young team we've been in this spot before. We can't win them all but its all good. That last TD disrespect won't be forgotten about next game. That was some ********

Don't think because you beat us your the ****, remember Carolina is a team that can play below their talent level, when you beat Tampa, NY Giants or Arizona Cardinals THEN come holla at me.

Waaaaaa, waaaaaaa. Go change your diaper

Why don't you post this **** on your own boards? Oh, that's right. You wussies took your boards down, didn't you? Now get-the-f*** outta here!!! :lol:

Pussycat!

Poor little baby blue, want a tissue?

Sour grapes man and it's no need for that. Why can't you just say gg and move on..

gg man

Here kitty kitty.You Fail

This wins the Biggest P*ssy Post Award of the Year.

Anger is your friend. Cling to it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LMAO if you think you guys can play under your tallent level then why even do it. We are just getting better! If we wanted any lip from you pantie fans we would pull it off our zipper! Get out of here! :angry: