"He clearly got the ball over the goal line, but we don't have a clear shot of it."

bigbirdfanDC

Same guy just said, "You can't do that at the end of the game. Now it set up Carolina with great field position to get back into the game."

Ummm, they are 17 points down with 4 minutes left.

You still can't do that. If you let your emotions get to you again in another contest, the game might be tighter and it might hurt you.

These announcers were very good in my opinion. They were very fair to both teams. They sung the praises of the Falcons and their individual players on numerous occasions. I quoted many of them in posts during the game if you would like to do a little research and find them further down on this board.

If all you guys heard was praise for the Panthers then you are just as silly as this thread makes you sound. Stupid is as stupid does.

17191__forrest_gump_l.jpg

You still can't do that. If you let your emotions get to you again in another contest, the game might be tighter and it might hurt you.

These announcers were very good in my opinion. They were very fair to both teams. They sung the praises of the Falcons and their individual players on numerous occasions. I quoted many of them in posts during the game if you would like to do a little research and find them further down on this board.

If all you guys heard was praise for the Panthers then you are just as silly as this thread makes you sound. Stupid is as stupid does.

17191__forrest_gump_l.jpg

Okay, they might have been fair to both teams. That still doesn't mean that they weren't stupid. I took direct quotes in this thread.

Okay, they might have been fair to both teams. That still doesn't mean that they weren't stupid. I took direct quotes in this thread.

Well, I wouldn't call them stupid, but fair enough. When you broadcast a game and talk that much you are going to say a few things people will question.

Honestly, i thought the NFL East thing was he was trying to say the NFC South is better than the NFC South. They are definitely the two most competitive Divisions in the NFC if not the NFL.

But fair enough, thanks for being a sport. Cheers. :)