Roddy White

Falconsfan567

Aw, c'mon friend. It happens, Roddy is still playing so well that I have pretty much stopped hatin' on him.

Dude it's not hatin'. It's just the truth. Those are the kind of things (especially that drop) that seperates the elite receivers from the great. He wants to be included in the likes of Randy Moss than he has to make that play and he can't fumble after making the catch on 3rd down.

Dude it's not hatin'. It's just the truth. Those are the kind of things (especially that drop) that seperates the elite receivers from the great. He wants to be included in the likes of Randy Moss than he has to make that play and he can't fumble after making the catch on 3rd down.

How about that catch going out of bounds?

p.s. I didn't say you were hatin'. I said I am about to stop hatin'.

My hatin' goes back to this.

roddy-white-vick-121107.jpg

By the way, I agree with the announcer, that reversal was a bad call. He had possession because he "had control of the ball and made a football move" before going out of bounds.

How about that catch going out of bounds?

p.s. I didn't say you were hatin'. I said I am about to stop hatin'.

My hatin' goes back to this.

roddy-white-vick-121107.jpg

By the way, I agree with the announcer, that reversal was a bad call. He had possession because he "had control of the ball and made a football move" before going out of bounds.

That wasn't his fault. We got hosed by the refs like we always do.

No NFL player is perfect they all make mistakes you guys are expecting a perfect game every week, well I am sorry to tell you but that just isn't logical

No I don't expect a perfect game. If it had been his 1st fumble in 2 years than it wouldn't have been a big deal. But the fact that it happens more than it should is a fact.

Roddy had 5 his first three years randy moss had 7. Steve Smith had 18 his first 3 years. **** he had 8 his rookie year and 5 the following 2 years.

I don't consider Smith an elite receiver. He's good but not in that upper elite class. Everyone has to learn and maybe Roddy is getting better at not fumbling but I don't know.