Weems!

frankthetank966

It's awesome. I was shocked to see him on the field so soon.

If you remember, Jennings was a semi-regular on offense.

One thing I'll really give credit to Mularkey for is adaptability. Knapp was the opposite...he would run 3 wides tops, and always use the same 3.

Mularkey uses all kinds of nasty packages....he figures if you are on the team you can play.

One thing I'll really give credit to Mularkey for is adaptability. Knapp was the opposite...he would run 3 wides tops, and always use the same 3.

Mularkey uses all kinds of nasty packages....he figures if you are on the team you can play.

Yes but it was just a shock with this being his first NFL game.

I'll buy that.

The same with Van Groder I see why UGA fans are pissed he left you guys they are both (Mularkey and Van Groder) are great at making in game adjustments which Petrino staff and Mora and Co were not good at.