Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmike811

Official Falcons-Panthers Gameday Thread

2,815 posts in this topic

All the sudden that loss to Denver seems a bit more important. We'd be vieing for first.

The future is in our hands.

The Philly game is the one tha sticks with me but lets just take care of our remaining business

Don't look now but we are only one game away from at least a .500 season! So much for the experts who said we would be 1-15 or 4-12!

The Philly game is the one tha sticks with me but lets just take care of our remaining business

Man... just a couple of plays away from having been almost 9-2!

What a great season with 5 games to go!

Don't look now but we are only one game away from at least a .500 season! So much for the experts who said we would be 1-15 or 4-12!

Screw that!

This season is going to be our first of back to back winning seasons! And Mike Smith's likeness shall be carved into Stone Mountain as prophecized by Superfan! :D

Somebody predicted we would win four??

Great game, guys!!! Way to go!

Can't wait for the game next week here in San Diego! I got my ticket (40 yd line behind the Falcons bench), I've got my new Matt Ryan jersey, and I'm ready to go!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!

WE BELIEVE!!!

Great division win over the panties.. Lets keep it going Falcons!!!

That Falcon chick is my favorite picture EVER!!!! I used to have it in my scrapbook but my wife made me get rid of it. It's good to see it again! :D