Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmike811

Official Falcons-Panthers Gameday Thread

2,815 posts in this topic

"I wish I could say something classy and inspirational but that just wouldn't be our style..."

For weeks I've looked for a clip of that quote from "The Replacements" (thanks for the correction {=Mojo-Risin=}) but I can't find it anywhere (a little help if you can).

Of course, it's really not that important. Falcons fans today can feel the importance of this game against the Panthers and no amount of pep talkin' will add to the already intense passion surrounding today's NFC South matchup.

A loss today won't eliminate the Falcons from the playoffs but a win will certainly boost respect, moral and any number of positive vibes as the team moves into the last five games of the season.

It's going to be a dandy in the Dome today. Falcons (6-4). Panthers (8-2). Let's get it on!

Here ya go J Mike

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">