Joey Porter

michael nagra

He had some straight cold words for the New England Patriots, Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck. things along the lines of you wanna put an asterisk somewhere, that aint no dynasty that's my dynasty if they hadn't cheated I'd be sitting here with 3 rings. And when asked about the tapes he said, if you didn't do anything wrong, you didn't cheat, then why did you destroy those tapes so fast.

And it is relavent to the Falcons, because it's in the NFL and the Falcons are there.

Do the Patriots deserve an asterisk, for there superbowls, and remeber the 1 superbowl they didn't cheat in, they got hit in the mouth by the New York Giants.

Nope. Regardless of whether you know what the other team is going to call or not, you still have to execute. Many teams know if a team is going to run but still can't stop it. It happens.

A la last year in the Panther's game when they ran the same play for the entire game with DeAnglo Williams. Draw or Dive right up the middle.

Porter is a Pub hound. This is last years news and is so irrelevant to anything that the Pats did. They won all of those Super Bowls because they were the Best team with the Best QB at the time. Nuff said.

Which exactly contradicts that as this is last years story and last year he never really said much about because he was playing poorly. Definitly not a Pub Hound, IMO.

A la last year in the Panther's game when they ran the same play for the entire game with DeAnglo Williams. Draw or Dive right up the middle.

That was so painful to watch. Ugh.

To chime in on the Pats thing, don't ever try and get into a conversation about the cheating with a Pats fan. They take it as if you are insulting their mom. I for one believe that they didn't get punished enough. So because some people murder and get away with it, those who get caught shouldn't be penalized as much? It's the same thing, just on a less important scale. When you cheat like they did for all those years, something more has to be done. One first round pick is not enough.

Nope. Regardless of whether you know what the other team is going to call or not, you still have to execute. Many teams know if a team is going to run but still can't stop it. It happens.

No knowing what the other team is about to do, if you know your facing cover 2 zone, you know exactly where to throw the ball, when you know where a blitz is coming from you know exactly how to adjust your front, yeah you need to work for it, but coaches spend 6 days trying to figure out what the other team is doing before the play, before a game, flat out he cheated.

No knowing what the other team is about to do, if you know your facing cover 2 zone, you know exactly where to throw the ball, when you know where a blitz is coming from you know exactly how to adjust your front, yeah you need to work for it, but coaches spend 6 days trying to figure out what the other team is doing before the play, before a game, flat out he cheated.

So I guess by this logic, baseball players are cheating when they read the catcher's signs and clue in the hitter. This is trash.

Which exactly contradicts that as this is last years story and last year he never really said much about because he was playing poorly. Definitly not a Pub Hound, IMO.

Come on now Dew, he didn't talk any **** until they started winning. He talks **** every week now. He does it for publicity. Look at the comments he's made against individual players recently. He's definitely a publicity whore.

Come on now Dew, he didn't talk any **** until they started winning. He talks **** every week now. He does it for publicity. Look at the comments he's made against individual players recently. He's definitely a publicity whore.

Yeah that is my point I hate when players talk trash and they and their teams suck, I much rather here someone talk trash that is producing. My point is he could have been talking trash last year but he wasn't because he and the Dolphins suck. This year he is able to talk trash because he and the Dolphins are producing.

They went 18-1 last season without using any tapes or knowing any playcalls. I'd have to say it didn't really make too much of a difference. They are 6-4 this season after losing Tom Brady in week 1. Can we all just agree they are a good team and drop the subject? Don't hate.