fast starts have been great,

millenium falcon

you cant jump out in front every time. we also need to have the fortitude to pull one out late. we saw the offense do that with 11 seconds left vs CHI, but i mean putting together a couple drives in the fourth quarter along with some big defensive stops. for whatever reason the offense seems to digress as the game goes on and NEEDS the fast start in order to win. we need to be able to win games other ways as well or else the team may feel like they are out of it early if they dont get the fast start.

you cant jump out in front every time. we also need to have the fortitude to pull one out late. we saw the offense do that with 11 seconds left vs CHI, but i mean putting together a couple drives in the fourth quarter along with some big defensive stops. for whatever reason the offense seems to digress as the game goes on and NEEDS the fast start in order to win. we need to be able to win games other ways as well or else the team may feel like they are out of it early if they dont get the fast start.

We SHOULD have beat the Broncos and we didnt even score a point in the 1st Quarter. stupid Roddy. :lol:

Didn't the Bears game prove this team has the "fortitude to pull one out late"?!?!

the offense did, if you will read the very first post you will see that i have already stated that. it may also come as a surprise to you that the type of comback ability i was speaking of is going into the 4th quarter down by 2 or 3 scores and putting points on the board in the 4th quarter which we have not done very much of. the CHI comeback was the result of one well executed play by one half of our team and a FG that is generally considered very makable. they had ONE last shot to pull it out and they did. i want to see us come alive at the end of a game that we are down in, and as a team come back and win. we have not done that yet. not even in the bears game.