This game defines our season

Kilobaked

Ok, I really believe that this is the most pivital game on our schedule this season. Besides the division we need to come out and show that we are capable of smacking the panties in the mouth. I believe that this game sets the stage for the rest of the season, a must win for our boys. I could bore everyone with stats, etc. Just wanted to know the thoughts on how big this game is for the Falcons. GO FALCONS!!!

Guess a lot of folks are headed to the game...

A win today proves we can compete at a playoff level.... A loss isn't the end of the world.... still we are much better than the pundits gave us credit for and still have another draft and FA period to get where we need to be.

A win today gives us a shot at 10-11 wins.... a loss and I think we still end up with 9.

Again it's having a healthy team.... Wiener has done a very respectable job but i feel with Baker we have at least a 7-3 or 8-2 record right now.

How big is that bad muffed punt call and a few single passing mistakes now? At least two wins.

We have a lot to look to forward to in the coming years.... If Ryan stays game healthy the way Farve has... 264 plus consecutive starts... Watch out!

Guess a lot of folks are headed to the game...

A win today proves we can compete at a playoff level.... A loss isn't the end of the world.... still we are much better than the pundits gave us credit for and still have another draft and FA period to get where we need to be.

A win today gives us a shot at 10-11 wins.... a loss and I think we still end up with 9.

Again it's having a healthy team.... Wiener has done a very respectable job but i feel with Baker we have at least a 7-3 or 8-2 record right now.

How big is that bad muffed punt call and a few single passing mistakes now? At least two wins.

We have a lot to look to forward to in the coming years.... If Ryan stays game healthy the way Farve has... 264 plus consecutive starts... Watch out!

I totally concurr; well said! I have commented several times this year that we (Falcons) perform "obviously" better when Sam Baker is playing!! What a solid rookie! (We have several, don't we!) :P

I totally concurr; well said! I have commented several times this year that we (Falcons) perform "obviously" better when Sam Baker is playing!! What a solid rookie! (We have several, don't we!) :P

Yes we do.... Everything about this new regime is better. The coaching, TD and the Front Office.

The past few seasons when we lost a game you could just sense the despair. Stuck with an over paid QB whose skills were too thin for the job and predictable. Too many ego's and no discipline.

We have so much to look forward to.

The NFC South is going to be the premier division for a while and the Falcons will have a great chance at leading it.