My Biggest Hope

tone357

My biggest hope, yes even more than getting a win, is that no one, and I mean no one, allows Mushin Muhammad to dance his ugly butt all over our home field flashing that ugly azz smile. Please guys, I'm beggin ya, if anyone on the opposing team is laughin and smilin at our expense? Take it upon yourselves to knock the smile off their faces!!!

Make the dome a place where opposing teams know that this game ain't gonna be fun for them!!!

I hate to break it to you guys, but we have the worst fanbase in the league right now. No other city would have 20,000 empty seats for a 6-3 team. None. If there was any stadium that a player could pull a bunch of crap and not hear it from the fans, it's the Dome right now. It was always packed when #7 played, but besides those years and 1998 Atlanta has rarely supported the team over the past few decades.

he can smile and dance all he wants as long as we get a W.

Yea but according to their Boards....if you can call em that....the only thing that matters is the stats...

I was in an argument over there with some idiot who kept bringing up the fact that we gave up 400+ passing yards against the Saints....and when i mentioned we won he says something like you still gave 400+ yards to the saints...so your defense sucks!

And some other idiot uses the argument that they won last week and we lost so it means they are better then us.... :huh: :huh: :huh:

I dont think even they know what comes outta their mouth some times