Falcon Dynasty in the looming

Wanbli

The other day I read in the blogs here about how some Falcon fans wanted to change the OL? What ! Are trhey crazy we just went through that kinda of madness last year. Making massive moves here and there is ridiculo. The OL and this team are fine y'all. It takes a while to jell and even at that a break here and there also helps. The OL is young and still with Baker out and replacements moving in and out on the left side, especially, at LT I believe the Falcons are adjusting well. They let last week get away perhaps. If those in here believe moving a player out after one game ie Harvey Dahl or Jason Clabo then what about Ryan? he's had several not-so-good games and yet all the press on him says he's doing fine. He is and so is his OL. But there is a question with the defense in some of those losses giving up big yardage via the passing game defense. You don't throw out the baby with the bath water at the sign of some distress. The defense needs to be able to make stops at critical times like last week after the OL and Ryan took the lead with the run game. Its then was the defense and Cutler and company just went down the field to score a TD. That is what I mean. But don;t get me wrong the "D" is doing fine overall. They also have rookies at the CB spots and a newly constructed D after last years complete breakdown and all. I think the Falcons are real and for real. They need to be focused and present for a complete game in phases of the game O, D, Special Teams and coaches making good play-calling selections. If there is one thing I can call our attention too it is the idea of being too readable. Predictable will get you in trouble in a hurry in this league adjustments is critical and the coaching staffs that do thi best survive and give themselves a chance to advance. The Falcons cannot afford to be satisfied either. This week needs no build-up having said that the Falcons need to show up and produce playing their game and forcing the Panthers out of their gameplan which is passing. But the Panthers also run well as a second option. There defense is solid however and Ryan and company must strike suddenly and quickly with a swarming defense effort. If they can do that and win this week end then they are in the hunt Carolina is a good team. Now Harvey Dahl I coached him in his earliest years back in Nevada he's a gamer at any level and he is tough as nails. Those thinking he ought to be second tier go suck eggs. Harvey Dahl has paid his dues on the Practice squad circuit, NFL Europe developmental League and hard work. The problem with those saying that he ought to be moved or isn't deserving shows how much they really don't know about the man. There are plenty of marginal OL players in the league as well as at other positions in SF where Harvey came from he played behind on of the poorest OLT I've ever seen in Kwame Harris week in and out Kwame Harris was beaten on the pass rush regularly and week end and out their rookie QB paid a high price now he's out too (QB). Thus far Harvey Dahl and company have kept the enemy teams from getting to Ryan and the more he can stay healthy and develop the better it will be for the team. Harvey and Jason on the rightside has been where the running has made most f its gains and long breakaways from what I can see. But the team has some weaknesses in experience and that means maturing as a team under Mike Smith and the coaching staff. Already the Falcons are better than last years team in wins and stand a chance now of going to the play-offs with a win this weekend that deserves our respect and demands our loyalty fans period. If this isn't enough then I suggest that those fans who think they know something be moved to second tier and play behind another team somewhere this team is playin its collective hearts out out there and they are learning. The Panthers will find a different team at the Dome this week and I think it is a team that will beat the socks of the Panthers. If the falcons fan are a little rattled I wouldn't forget what Ryan and Dahl and Turner have done thus far on Offense and what Babs and Abraham and Milloy have done on D. The Coaches all need a huge pat and continued success dont get satisfied stay hungry, work and learn stay nasty.

The other day I read in the blogs here about how some Falcon fans wanted to change the OL? What ! Are trhey crazy we just went through that kinda of madness last year. Making massive moves here and there is ridiculo. The OL and this team are fine y'all. It takes a while to jell and even at that a break here and there also helps. The OL is young and still with Baker out and replacements moving in and out on the left side, especially, at LT I believe the Falcons are adjusting well. They let last week get away perhaps. If those in here believe moving a player out after one game ie Harvey Dahl or Jason Clabo then what about Ryan? he's had several not-so-good games and yet all the press on him says he's doing fine. He is and so is his OL. But there is a question with the defense in some of those losses giving up big yardage via the passing game defense. You don't throw out the baby with the bath water at the sign of some distress. The defense needs to be able to make stops at critical times like last week after the OL and Ryan took the lead with the run game. Its then was the defense and Cutler and company just went down the field to score a TD. That is what I mean. But don;t get me wrong the "D" is doing fine overall. They also have rookies at the CB spots and a newly constructed D after last years complete breakdown and all. I think the Falcons are real and for real. They need to be focused and present for a complete game in phases of the game O, D, Special Teams and coaches making good play-calling selections. If there is one thing I can call our attention too it is the idea of being too readable. Predictable will get you in trouble in a hurry in this league adjustments is critical and the coaching staffs that do thi best survive and give themselves a chance to advance. The Falcons cannot afford to be satisfied either. This week needs no build-up having said that the Falcons need to show up and produce playing their game and forcing the Panthers out of their gameplan which is passing. But the Panthers also run well as a second option. There defense is solid however and Ryan and company must strike suddenly and quickly with a swarming defense effort. If they can do that and win this week end then they are in the hunt Carolina is a good team. Now Harvey Dahl I coached him in his earliest years back in Nevada he's a gamer at any level and he is tough as nails. Those thinking he ought to be second tier go suck eggs. Harvey Dahl has paid his dues on the Practice squad circuit, NFL Europe developmental League and hard work. The problem with those saying that he ought to be moved or isn't deserving shows how much they really don't know about the man. There are plenty of marginal OL players in the league as well as at other positions in SF where Harvey came from he played behind on of the poorest OLT I've ever seen in Kwame Harris week in and out Kwame Harris was beaten on the pass rush regularly and week end and out their rookie QB paid a high price now he's out too (QB). Thus far Harvey Dahl and company have kept the enemy teams from getting to Ryan and the more he can stay healthy and develop the better it will be for the team. Harvey and Jason on the rightside has been where the running has made most f its gains and long breakaways from what I can see. But the team has some weaknesses in experience and that means maturing as a team under Mike Smith and the coaching staff. Already the Falcons are better than last years team in wins and stand a chance now of going to the play-offs with a win this weekend that deserves our respect and demands our loyalty fans period. If this isn't enough then I suggest that those fans who think they know something be moved to second tier and play behind another team somewhere this team is playin its collective hearts out out there and they are learning. The Panthers will find a different team at the Dome this week and I think it is a team that will beat the socks of the Panthers. If the falcons fan are a little rattled I wouldn't forget what Ryan and Dahl and Turner have done thus far on Offense and what Babs and Abraham and Milloy have done on D. The Coaches all need a huge pat and continued success dont get satisfied stay hungry, work and learn stay nasty.

matt ryan had several not so goodgames? he had maybe 2 bad games ON the road. The rest have been great for a rookie and atleast good for a vet, including the philly game where ys he threw 2 pics but he also threw 2 touchdown passes. you havent been watching the same game i have if you count more then 2 rookie type performances out of him. and thats when i stopped reading.

matt ryan had several not so goodgames? he had maybe 2 bad games ON the road. The rest have been great for a rookie and atleast good for a vet, including the philly game where ys he threw 2 pics but he also threw 2 touchdown passes. you havent been watching the same game i have if you count more then 2 rookie type performances out of him. and thats when i stopped reading.

Please mgs4 don't ever quote a post that long again...I had just gotten rid of my head ache from reading it the 1st time and now you have given it to me all over again!!!!! :P

Welcome to the boards. Just one note (not to be an azz) but break this into a couple of paragraphs with the Enter key with separate points in each. Not trying to be a jerk but honestly, about half way through I skimmed it so if you had a greater point in the middle of this I missed it.

Anyway, if you look at NFL.com stats, Ryan is ranked at 10th with the least number of sacks and 7th if you discount those with less than 200 attempts such as Romo. I believe that Ryan's ability to get the ball out of his hands quickly is a large contribution to this but it does say something about the line and as Coach Smith says not getting your name called on the Oline is a good thing.

I know people are down on the long standing vet Weiner but after the write up with the pain and dedication he is going through just to keep things going until Baker comes back, I am very proud that he signed my football helmet a couple of years back in training camp.