What's your favorite Falcons beat down of the Panthers?

falconboogie

My favorite beat down of the Panties had to come in 06

Let me set the stage, it was the season opener in Carolina and we were playing them in their house. All the commentators said they would be representing the NFC in Super Bowl and blahhhhhhhhh. Everybody picked them and how great they were and Delhomy this and Smith that.

We came in with YKW with that option offense and rushed for 250yds on them. Abe had a field day on that sorry O-line. It was humiliating and they didn't even score a TD. I was at that game and we had a ball. We were chanting "Paper Champions".. Heck , we even did the freakin Braves chant. It was classic.

Hotel stay in Charlotte---------90

Food/Drinks/Dinner------------100

Tickets to the game-------------70

Whippin that a$%$ -----------Priceless

My favorite beat down of the Panties had to come in 06

Let me set the stage, it was the season opener in Carolina and we were playing them in their house. All the commentators said they would be representing the NFC in Super Bowl and blahhhhhhhhh. Everybody picked them and how great they were and Delhomy this and Smith that.

We came in with YKW with that option offense and rushed for 250yds on them. Abe had a field day on that sorry O-line. It was humiliating and they didn't even score a TD. I was at that game and we had a ball. We were chanting "Paper Champions".. Heck , we even did the freakin Braves chant. It was classic.

Hotel stay in Charlotte---------90

Food/Drinks/Dinner------------100

Tickets to the game-------------70

Whippin that a$%$ -----------Priceless

I agree that was the best. I was living in SC at the time and listening to local radio and hearing all that **** about how great the Panthers were and how they were gonna win the SB and everything. And than we kicked that a$$. That was priceless.

Yeah the Superman play was great too. Mainly because it was his first start back and it was on SNF.

wrong game, but still a great one with the pregame hype.

the best ones were the 71-0 games in 02 followed closely by the superman game.

any game where kevin mathis had an interception of mr. bojangles was great, too, but that'd be too many to count.

September 23, 1995. That's the day the Virgin Panties took their team on the field for the first time ever as a Pro Team - and Morten Andersen spoiled their chastity with a 3 point kick in overtime to forever give them a loss to the Falcons on their Maiden Voyage.

Edit - sorry- I'm recovering from brain absence. fixed the date.