Eating a lot of crow

pured-hallfan

Eating_Crow.jpg

Most this board was totally against drafting Ryan. It's all cool now. Who knew his stats would be better than college? Not me, I was wrong, and I've said I was wrong. I think this board is already on different issues.

I know but I didn't think it was okay to just slip back onto the board without atleast publicly admitting I was wrong.

Guys a big percentage of us all were hoping for Dorsey. But I'm glad we don't make does decisions because we would be screwed right now.

Not me.. Why draft a DT who had injuries late in his career at LSU over drafting a franchise QB? The only guy that I thought we may take over Ryan was Jake Long. With MIA locked in on him closing into draft day, I knew it was Ryan. I have to say that I wanted him ever since he threw for over 400 in Atlanta and made John Tenuta look foolish.

Not me.. Why draft a DT who had injuries late in his career at LSU over drafting a franchise QB? The only guy that I thought we may take over Ryan was Jake Long. With MIA locked in on him closing into draft day, I knew it was Ryan. I have to say that I wanted him ever since he threw for over 400 in Atlanta and made John Tenuta look foolish.

I wanted ryan the whole time to, i was never big on dorsey i thought matt ryan was a no brainer.

but i still didnt know ryan was gonna be this good

I was not a big fan of Ryan coming out of college but I have been pleasently surprised and can not wait to see him make Delhommo look bad one on one this Sunday.

Sorry I was gone so long.

Welcome back. What happened to the avatar, with half man half Falcon if I remember correctly. I will admit that I was on the Dorsey/Flacco bandwagon but about a month before the draft I changed my mind. I remembered last year and in any given year with all of the struggling teams with the QB carousel trying to figure out which guy will help them win. It was then I decided I would rather take the supposed best QB out of a so called at the time mediocre class of QB's than to take the 2nd or 3rd best out of this so so group.

I hope next year everyone can be excited talking about the next defensive head hunter on the draft boards. Build the team a few pieces at a time but having a leader who I feel has potential to make something happen in the last 12 sec of any game is something this team has need for quite a few decades. JMO of course.

Me too. Me too. I wasn't on here at the time to voice where I stood but I was jumping up and down on draft day.

I was against drafting Ryan, let's just say I've learned to never ever doubt the genius of TD.

Look, we all had our ideas of who we wanted to draft and why. I never had a problem with anyone who had an opinion on who they wanted to draft.

The guys that I never want to see on this board again are those who bitched and complained AFTER we drafted Matt Ryan. Guys who called Ryan names like "Private Ryan" and constantly questioned his ability are the ones that should continue to hide from this board.

Because once someone is drafted by this team, they should be supported as a Falcon.

And to be honest, this board has been SO much better since all those Mental Midgets have gone into hiding.

I was 4 Ryan. I would have been mad if they would have gotten Dorsey unless we sumhow could have gotten Flacco who isnt having a bad rookie season hisself. I watched ryan in college so i knew that he would be pretty good. I didnt know he would be so good this early tho. Now he just needs 2 learn that u cant throw off ur back foot so much in the nfl like he did in college.