What time are people arriving tomorrow?

ol'_dirty2

lol we won't make it out the driveway before she calls to tell me to come and get my churren. My 10 month old and 2 year old got lungs that works really well, especially around folks that they don't know.

dont feel bad. Yesterday my 3 year old punched me in the head for building his lego truck wrong. :lol:

1:00 straight out of the church parking lot. Hanging out at Taco Mac, hoping the Lions find the Motor City Miracle against the Sucs. Then inside the Dome by 3:30 at the absolute latest. Hopefully there are more than a hand full of people who are loud consistently because they realize the importance of this game. Not down on anybody, it's your money to spend but please help me out in 348 on every down while on Defense from the huddle to the snap!!!

1:00 straight out of the church parking lot. Hanging out at Taco Mac, hoping the Lions find the Motor City Miracle against the Sucs. Then inside the Dome by 3:30 at the absolute latest. Hopefully there are more than a hand full of people who are loud consistently because they realize the importance of this game. Not down on anybody, it's your money to spend but please help me out in 348 on every down while on Defense from the huddle to the snap!!!

You can count on us in 331 just like always to be loud and by god proud every snap!!!