Boise State

unstable

"a" key not working revival?

Im stoked that we are as high as we are, but I wanted to hear what others thought. Oklahoma fans were talking down on BSU so much 2 years ago about how we wont score and its going to be a joke and waste of a game. I hope that if we get into another big bowl game, that we can change a few more people minds.

"a" key not working revival?

Im stoked that we are as high as we are, but I wanted to hear what others thought. Oklahoma fans were talking down on BSU so much 2 years ago about how we wont score and its going to be a joke and waste of a game. I hope that if we get into another big bowl game, that we can change a few more people minds.

I agree with ya.

hahahaha. tht is very funny. u think boise is goin to have sucess when teams like UGA, USC, Tenn( big line), LSU, Miami. couldnt run agaisnt them. u are telling me ian johnson and tht other RB and Boise's line will have more sucess then Knowshon, Garcia-cook, Arian Foster, Charles Scott, and Miami's plethera of backs. these arent just another SEC defense in UF and Alabama, these are top defensive teams in the country. they have allowed about 8 rushing TDs on the ground combined.

I didn't say it was gonna happen. Just said it wouldn't be a total shocker to me because I, unlike you, actually takes Boise seriously. That's fine if you think they are a total joke because of the conference they play in.

I would like to see Boise in a better conference but where exactly would the be?

8/30 Idaho State 1-0 (0-0) W 49-7

9/13 Bowling Green 2-0 (0-0) W 20-7

9/20 @ No. 17 Oregon 3-0 (0-0) W 37-32

10/01 Louisiana Tech 4-0 (1-0) W 38-3

10/11 @ Southern Miss 5-0 (1-0) W 24-7

10/17 Hawaii 6-0 (2-0) W 27-7

10/24 @ San Jose State 7-0 (3-0) W 33-16

11/01 @ New Mexico State 8-0 (4-0) W 49-0

11/08 Utah State 9-0 (5-0) W 49-14

11/15 @ Idaho 10-0 (6-0) W 45-10

DATE OPPONENT TV TIME (ET)

11/22 @ Nevada 24-3 2nd

DATE OPPONENT TV TIME (ET)

11/28 Fresno State

does this look like the schedule of a top 10 team?????? no.

Oregon is ranked #24 now so it looks even worse...

42-66 opponent record as well...

I dont think they are a joke, and I wouldnt think they were a joke because of their conference if i did think they were a joke. It aint there conference it is their strength of schedule. U play good against someone tht means something and i will respect u. Just like elementary school bully. u can beat up on 7 year olds and be all bad but untill u win a fight against a highschooler u arent anything yet. Like utah. if they win tonight they will have beaten 2 good teams in TCU and BYU. they are deserving.

I must be dumb as a rock then. I thought your conference made up the bulk of your schedule and the tougher you're conference than the tougher you're schedule.