Popeyes Thread

dirtybird3245

I read that ESPN article on Matt Ryan, and he said he is addicted to popeyes.

Now I'm officially sold on him as the QB of the future.

Popeyes is DANK

Popeyes = epic win

I dont care if they cost twice as much as other chicken places, I dont care if they charge me 10 cents for delta sauce (which is a ripoff), I dont care if it takes twice as long to walk from my house to there than it is to walk from my house to KFC.

It's the best chicken place there is. Certainly better than crappy KFC, and even better than chick fil-a. I love it! LOVE IT! There's one right next to the place I work at, almost every day on lunch break I go there. And I dont even regret all the money I've spent there. It's worth it.

popeyes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

KFC huggers stay OUT

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, you mean Popeye the restaurant. The cartoon is good as well. It's funny that whenever you go into a Popeye's restaurant, you see nothing in there that would remind you of the cartoon. They also don't sell spinach and don't use olive oil for anything. How wrong is that?

Popeye's has decent chicken. The thing that's unique about them is that they offer spicy chicken. It's still not spicy enough, though. Some places offer better chicken, but I must say Popeye's is up there with the best of them.

Oh, you mean Popeye the restaurant. The cartoon is good as well. It's funny that whenever you go into a Popeye's restaurant, you see nothing in there that would remind you of the cartoon. They also don't sell spinach and don't use olive oil for anything. How wrong is that?

Popeye's has decent chicken. The thing that's unique about them is that they offer spicy chicken. It's still not spicy enough, though. Some places offer better chicken, but I must say Popeye's is up there with the best of them.

I dont think they named it after the cartoon, I think think it's a coincidence

And popeye cartoons are OK, but he cant beat daffy duck