michael boley

ATX512

75 posts and you should know which NFL Pro's are soft?

im sorry but YOU just proved POST count doesnt mean intellegence by making that comment, i dont agree with this guy either but, you have 3000 post and havent realized that post count is a stupid way of measuring someones knowledge. **** what if thats coach SMITH comming on here and letting us know this guy is soft and he's not gonna sign him next year. **** we're screwed our coach is an idiot he has only 75 post!

It doesn't take a scout to see that Boley is playing un-Boleyish this year. I wouldn't say he's soft, but his game has been lacking this year. Also, he's never been a blown up type LB anyway. So, the question is, does he fit Smith's defensive scheme?

good point, but maybe more guys up front can help him play like boley in 07

im sorry but YOU just proved POST count doesnt mean intellegence by making that comment, i dont agree with this guy either but, you have 3000 post and havent realized that post count is a stupid way of measuring someones knowledge. **** what if thats coach SMITH comming on here and letting us know this guy is soft and he's not gonna sign him next year. **** we're screwed our coach is an idiot he has only 75 post!

That's because he's an annoying *********, that does crap like this all the time. He apparently thinks he's the guardian of the message board. You should try going into Pure Football with that guy.

In '07, Boley was great at blitzing, generating pressure, and getting through the offense's defenses (oxymoron?) and although I think we should use him more in that role especially since our pass rush is struggling, we still should trust in the process. Right now he's playing a coverage LB role, so obviously, it's still taking some adjusting to get to...the good thing is Smitty's scheme will make Boley a better LB and once he gets fully acclimated into his new role, I'm sure we'll get to see the old, meaner Boley in the future.

:lol: :lol: :lol: